- What’s your ideal beauty/makeup sale?
- How do you resist a sale?
- What beauty brand would you love to see go on sale?
If you were using MAC Dirty Greasepaint Stick?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Got a question? Now’s the time to ask it!
I’m taking your questions and answering them today. You can feel free to ask any question you’d like, both beauty-related or unrelated! Some tips on asking me questions so that you can get the best answer AND quickly…
- For color/makeup recommendations, please let me know your skin tone, if you have a brand preference, colors you love (whatever is applicable). I don’t want to recommend something that doesn’t work for your skin coloring or recommend a brand that’s more than you want to spend!
- If you’ve tried a lot of products and are still looking for the one that works, if you could tell me products or techniques you have tried, that helps me suss out what might work! Again, I’d hate to just recommend you a product/technique you’ve tried!
It is always a pleasure to answer your questions, and I always hate answering your question with a follow-up question about your coloring or what brand you’d like the dupe in or what-have-you, so hopefully this will allow me to give you better answers and more efficiently, to boot!
Feel free to answer other readers’ questions, too! The more the merrier! Plus, your feedback really helps to round out any answer I give. It’s like a more complete worldview!
Don’t be shy — ask one or twenty or none!
Saks’ Friends & Family Sale 2010!
Enjoy 20% off your purchases (10% off *beauty* purchases) at Saks from April 20th through April 25th! Use code FRIEND3. In-store shopping dates run from April 22nd through April 25th.