If you were using MAC Creme de Miel Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Are you looking forward to MAC’s Colour Craft Collection? Why/why not? What are you hoping to get?
I’ve never been big on mineralized products–they just never work for me like I want them to!
Have you checked out Sephora Favorites?
They’re pre-packaged kits/sets of Sephora’s favorite/popular products from different categories. For example, there’s Lashstash Mascara Deluxe Sampler, which features eleven different “most wanted mascaras” for $39. There are ten kits in total, from pink lips to fragrances to skin care. All of the kits are $40 or less. The kits offer a more cost-effective way to try out bestsellers and products you’ve thought about but never wanted shell out all the money for. I think I’m most interested in the Face Quenchers Moisturizers Deluxe Sampler.
- Free Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation, use code BEMATTE.
- Free Mystic Tan Sample, use code MYSTIC.
- Free Enzyme Face Peel by AmorePacific, use code AMORE.
- Free sample bag of men’s grooming essentials, use code ALLHIS.
- Free full-sized Perricone Eye Smoother, use code CERAMIC.
- Free Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light, use code PRIMER.
- Free DuWop Prime Venom, use code DUWOP.
Beauty Basics: MAC Eye Brushes
Considering investing in brushes for your eyeshadows? Trying to figure out which brushes you need? Look no further — here’s our guide to MAC Eye Brushes! Plus, seasoned MAC Artists weigh in with their must-haves!
MAC Eye Brushes — Our Reviews
- 5 Basics to Begin With: 217, 219, 226 (if unavailable, 222/224), 231, 239
- 5 More to Add Down the Road: 205, 208, 249, 266, 272
- 5 Great Multi-taskers: 208, 217, 231, 239, 249
- Best for Highlighting: 217, 272
- Best for Blending: 217, 224, 231, 239, 272
- Best for Crease: 219, 222, 224, 226
- Best for Eyeshadow Application: 231, 239, 242
What the PROS Say
MAC Senior Artist Luc Bouchard loves the 222, he says, “I love this brush because I can define and diffuse the crease in a second! I also use it to apply and blend concealer – it allows me to apply a perfectly blended sheer coat.”
MAC Senior Artist Keri Blair must have the 224, because it is “hands down this brush is great for blending, blending and blending… It’s been an extension of my right hand for over 13 years. The tip of the brush picks up the color and all the tapered hairs help to move the product out and across the eye.”
Share your favorites with fellow Temptalia readers, just copy and paste the form below and write-in your own answers…
5 Basics to Begin With:
5 More to Add Down the Road:
5 Great Multi-taskers:
Best for Highlighting:
Best for Blending:
Best for Crease:
Best for Eyeshadow Application:
What makeup do you take with you when you travel? Say you’re going somewhere for a week?
I’d take 2 15-pan palettes, a couple of pigments, 5-10 lipsticks/lipglosses, 3-5 blushes, a few eye liner, and of course, the usual staples (foundation, moisturizer, etc.)!
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… CREAM BLUSHES!