Kerastase Paris is giving you 30% off “soon to be out of stock products.” Just use promo code VIP30 at checkout to receive the discount. The promotion runs March 26th through April 10th. Some products that qualify for the promotion are Serum Apres-Soleil, Vinyle Nutri_Sculpt, Lip-Recharge, and Bain Elasto-Curl.
I’ve never used products by Kerastase Paris, but I thought I’d pass on the code, as many of you requested more beauty steals and deals in the feedback survey!
Updated: If you visit this link, you will be directed specifically to the private sale.
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes?: [answer]
When do you remove your makeup?: [answer]
Favorite green eyeshadow?: [answer]
Gilt Groupe is an invite-only sales community that offers luxury brands at up to 70% off retail. Today, they’re having a sale on Smashbox! For instance, they have their Get Glowing Kit ($46 retail, on sale for $22) and Master Class Brush Collection ($89 retail, on sale for $45). I’m inviting you to join should you love yourself some Smashbox on sale
The Latest Coupon Codes for Your Favorite Beauty Retailers
- Benefit Cosmetics has free shipping with any $50 purchase, use code PRETTY50. Expires 8/31/09. Free international shipping on any $115 purchase, use code WORLD115. Expires 12/31/09. Free shipping with purchase of Smokin’ Eyes Kit with code SMOKYEYE. Expires 3/31/09. Free color plump with any $35 purchase, no code necessary.
- Bliss is offering a full-sized Blood Orange+White Pepper Body Butter with orders of $75 or more (click link).
- Bobbi Brown has free shipping with code BEST. Expires 5/13/09.
- The Body Shop has a promotion for $10 off $40 or more with code HOLIDAY. Expires 3/31/09.
- The Container Store is offering 25% off store-wide. You can use it online with code CLUTTERCREW or download an in-store coupon.
- Estee Lauder is offering a Time Zone 4-piece sample set with $50 purchase and free shipping with code TIMEZONE. Expires 6/30/09. You can try a Nutritious Powder Makeup 4-piece sample set with $50 purchase and free shipping with code NUTRITIUOS. Expires 6/30/09. Free shipping on purchases over $25 with code SUBSCRIBE2009.
- Laura Mercier has free shipping with code LMWELCOME09.
- LUSH is giving you 15% off with code GIFTFORYOU09. Expires 6/30/09. If you spend $65 or more, you can get a free Angels on Bare Skin cleanser with code SUPERANGELS09.
- MAC Cosmetics has free shipping with code CS93LIVECHAT or SS09.
- Mario Badescu has 15% off with code BARGAINS. You can get 10% off using code MARTHA10 or 52609.
- NeimanMarcus.com has a Guerlain GWP of Orchidee Lip & Eye Cream with Any Guerlain purchase. They’re also offering free shipping at any price with code NMSHIP.
- Philosophy is offering $6 off Hope In a Jar (8. oz.) with code OPRAH. Free vanilla birthday cake lip shine with any $25 purchase with code BIRTHDAYCAKE. Expires 4/15/09. Get 3 shower gels for $33 with code PHILO3FOR33.
- Prescriptives is offering free standard shipping on orders of $35 or more with code FREESHIP3. Expires 6/30/09.
- Shu Uemura has free shipping on any order with code SHU07, REGISTER1, or SHU12.
- Smashbox is running a promotion for $25 off $100 with code SAVE25.
- Tarte Cosmetics is giving you a free lash curler ($15 value) when you buy Lights, Camera, Splashes!, Lash Hugger, 4 Day Stay, or Rejuvelash mascaras. Just use code CURLER. Expires 3/31/09.
- YSL is offering free shipping on any foundation order with code FOUNDATION.
Are you planning to pick up anything from MAC’s Colour Ready Collection? Passing?
You already know what I got, LOL! I had all the color makeup from before, so just picking up the new Prep + Prime products.
Drugstore Finds: Brows, Eye Liners, Mascaras
This is reader feedback in action — a number of you wanted to know more about drugstore beauty products. My days of cruisin’ the drugstore aisle are definitely less than used to be for several reasons, but I’ll try to step up my game in this aspect to give you all better coverage as I can. To get you started, here are some Temptalia tried and true drugstore beauty standbys.
Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads ($4.99) make quick work out of bold eye makeup. I used to use these to remove stubborn or heavy eye makeup–especially waterproof products, mascaras, and liner.
Ardell Brow Shaping Kit ($3.99) has a decent selection of powders designed for filling in brows. I tend to use powders to fill in my brows over pencils, liquid, or creams. I find it looks a little more natural with the powder (and a brush).
Ardell Sculpting Gel ($4.09) will help keep unruly brows well-tamed and in-place throughout the day. I find you need to use just a tiny lil’ bit, and then run it through your brows with a clean mascara wand. Too much product and your brows will feel (and look!) crunchy.
Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Eyelashes ($5.49) offers really fun and fancy false eyelashes. I have a few pairs, though I seldomly wear false eyelashes, just because they’re so pretty. I always love the ones with the crystals at the tips. If you’re a frequent falsie wearer, you might want to consider going drugstore to save yourself a bit of cash!
See four beauty bargain buys more… Continue reading →