Sephora @ Venexiana
To compliment a sophisticated and bold collection, the makeup look features dark dramatic eyes, a smokey/cat eye combination, completed with a semi-matte complexion and peachy pink lips and cheeks. Makeup by Sephora PRO Beauty Team, lead by Jose Rivera.
Get the Look
- Complexion – Try Sephora Matifying Compact Foundation to create a flawless canvass. Add a pop of color with a cream blush or powder such as Sephora Blush Me! Mono in Rose Rebelle 1.
- Eyes – For a smokey look, apply Sephora Mono Eyeshadow in Must Have 06 all over lid. Line both upper and lower lash lines for a cat eye effect. Finish by applying false lashes like Sephora Flirt It Lash Duo to extra drama.
- Lips – To get the ultimate peachy, coral pout, start with a lip liner, then fill in with Sephora Lip Attitude Chic in Elegant Pink 05, a creamy pink lipstick. Top it off with Sephora PURE Lipgloss in Peachy Pink.
See more breakdowns from Sephora! Continue reading →
Sephora @ Gen Art Fresh Faces
Seven designers displayed fashion-forward trends for women and men with various makeup looks complimenting each collection. From rocker ballerina to modern glam and feminine, makeup ranged from strong smokey eyes to watermelon stained lips, sun kissed skin and rosy cheeks. The Sephora PRO Beauty Team was lead by Gilbert Soliz.
See the look breakdowns and images… Continue reading →
How many lipglosses do you own? Bonus points if you can name them all, haha!
Easily over 100. I’d say more like 200-300 between all brands. In fact, I don’t *really* want to know.
If you were using NARS Exhibit A blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Red Full Stop!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Red Full Stop Lipstick, from the limited edition MAC Fall Trend F/W ’09 Collection.
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what your weekend plans are.
All entries must be submitted by September 23rd, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of three chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
Sephora @ Caravan
A collection presented by celebrity designers highlighting their red carpet, photo shoot, and concert ready styles, the makeup look features fresh skin, an enhanced eye and pink lips. Sephora PRO Beauty Team, lead by Gilbert Soliz for Caravan.
Get the Look
- Complexion – For a natural, satin finish, try Sephora Collection Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 and “Tricks of the Trade” Mineral Touch Up Powder, which absorbs excess oil.
- Eyes – To accentuate the eye without making it too dramatic, apply Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Black Flame 05, a near black shimmer, to the outer corners of the eye. Finish off the eye with two coats of Sephora Lash Stretcher.
- Lips – To complete the fresh look, apply Lip Attitude, the perfect mix of lipstick and lip gloss in Sienna Fiesta 16, a rose terra cotta shimmer.
See breakdowns for more Sephora-lead shows! Continue reading →