Temptalia Gives Away MAC Ego Eyeshadow!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Ego Eyeshadow, from the limited edition MAC Love That Look Collection.
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what your favorite Love That Look eyeshadow is!
All entries must be submitted by July 31st, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of FIVE chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
4. Join our Forums! (please include your Forum user name OR use the same e-mail address.)
5. Twitter to Win! Simply copy and paste the following tweet: “Entered to win MAC Ego Eyeshadow. Follow @temptalia & RT to enter! http://tinyurl.com/winmacego“
Congratulations Patti J.! Thank you for participating!
What makeup are you wearing today? Share your look!
Just tinted moisturizer for me!
HauteLook is having a KORRES sale!
The sale is going on now at HauteLook! I’m deeply, deeply excited to try more Korres’ products. I loved their silicon-free primer, and I found holy-grail material in their tinted moisturizer. As soon as I saw Korres was going up on HauteLook, I started saving, ha!
I ended up picking up pretty much all of those travel/mini sets. (Hey, what better way to try a *ton* of products without spending a bunch of money?!) I also picked up a body butter, body milk, the hair scrub, Thyme Honey mask, and the Olive & Rye cream. Yeah, I went a little nuts. I’m a beauty addict–I admit it! That’s the first step
I want to hear about any hauls you make, too!
(The link above is an invite-link, which is a referral link. HauteLook has opened up membership, so you are free to sign up on your own, if you wish! )
Just a quick look I put together the other night!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre paint pot (nude base), MAC Melon pigment (peachy-pink), Make Up For Ever #5 Eyeshadow (matte orange), Make Up For Ever #75 Eyeshadow (matte hot pink), Make Up For Ever #92 Eyeshadow (matte purple), Make Up For Ever #159 Eyeshadow (matte blue), MAC Nylon eyeshadow (yellow-gold highlighter), Urban Decay Ransom 24/7 Liner (purple), Urban Decay Lash Primer, Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
- Cheeks: MAC Petalpoint blush (plummy-pink)
- Lips: Urban Decay Naked lipstick (pinky-beige), MAC Crystal Rose lipglass (fuchsia-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush), 165 (highlighting brush)
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply MAC Soft ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply MAC Melon pigment just on lower lid with the 249. On the inner lid, pack #5 eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply #75 eyeshadow to the middle portion of the lid. On the outer lid and crease, apply #92 eyeshadow with the 226. Darken crease with #159 eyeshadow using the 219, and then blend out with the 226. Sweep MAC Nylon eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight with the 217. Apply Urban Decay Ransom 24/7 Liner on lower lash line. Smudge lower lash line with #151 eyeshadow with the 214 brush, pressing into lower lashes. Apply Aqua Smoky Lash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with MAC Petalpoint Blush using the 129. Apply Urban Decay Naked lipstick to lips, and then top with MAC Crystal Rose lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Do you use loose color? (Like MAC pigments, mineral eyeshadows, etc.) Why/why not? How do you use it?
I do — mostly MAC pigments and products like it. I always use them with water-based mixing medium, though!
#10, 47, 80, 84
Stumped for color? Here are some ideas! Check out three more! Continue reading →