In what order do you do your beauty routine? Hair before makeup? Makeup before hair? Eyeshadow before foundation? Walk us through your routine!
I do hair after make-up, unless I’m doing a lot of blow-drying, then I do 75% before makeup, then just do a little bit at the end. I prefer to do eyeshadow, then foundation, then blush, then setting powder, and finally lips.
Make Up For Ever #148 Eyeshadow
Here are a few more reviews on Make Up For Ever eyeshadows!
- #148 is a shimmery taupe brown with warm golden shimmer. This isn’t a terribly unique shade, but it is pretty and has good color pay off.
- #4 is a matte dark black. It’s smooth and richly pigmented.
- #123 is a shimmery golden-olive green shade with slight golden iridescence. It reminded me of MAC’s Golden Olive pigment, actually, with less frost.
- #57 is a muted lime green shade. It has a satiny finish to it, so it’s not quite matte.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… PENCIL EYE LINER!
Are you an impulse beauty buyer? Or are you more of a planner?
Both — I sort of have an idea of what I want, but I let things sway me when I see them. I’m more impulse than planner when it comes to makeup buying, though.
Catch up on this week’s Make Up For Ever posts...
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Ego Eyeshadow!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Ego Eyeshadow, from the limited edition MAC Love That Look Collection.
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what your favorite Love That Look eyeshadow is!
All entries must be submitted by July 31st, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of FIVE chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
4. Join our Forums! (please include your Forum user name OR use the same e-mail address.)
5. Twitter to Win! Simply copy and paste the following tweet: “Entered to win MAC Ego Eyeshadow. Follow @temptalia & RT to enter! http://tinyurl.com/winmacego“
Congratulations Patti J.! Thank you for participating!