Urban Decay Honey Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Honey Eyeshadow ($19.00 for 0.05 oz.) is BACK! A few months ago, Urban Decay reached out to me about possibly bringing back Honey eyeshadow (as I had previously told them how sad I was about it being discontinued), and now, it’s back! It’s a really rich, molten, medium-dark yellow gold with a frosted finish–and the texture was incredible in the original, and it’s even better now: soft, buttery, and intensely pigmented. Now, here are five different ways to wear Honey (and don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chance to win all the products to recreate one of the eye looks!)…
Look #1 — Golden Honey
Look #1 – Golden Honey
- Eyes: Easy Baked (inner lid), Honey (middle of lid), Roach (outer lid/crease), ABC Gum (brow bone), Perversion 24/7 Liner (water line), Honey Eyeshadow (lower lash line).
- Cheeks: X Eyeshadow
- Lips: Lovelight Lipstick
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The brightest reds in town: your cherry reds, your fire engine reds. Take your pick! Check out swatches of these shades here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Vengeful Red –a potent, cool-toned red
- Urban Decay 69 — a rich, satin red
- Maybelline On Fire Red — a bold, bluish red
- Giorgio Armani #402 — a brightened, warm-toned red
- Buxom Scoundrel — a bright, cherry red
What are your favorite bright red lipsticks?
How about a pop of vibrant coral on your lips this summer? Here are a few of my favorites… Check out swatches here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — medium-dark, pink-coral
- Givenchy Rose Dressing –a bright pop of, light-medium coral-pink
- Guerlain Geneva –a brightened orange-coral
- Estee Lauder Defiant Coral — a bold, bright coral
- Bite Beauty Crush — extremely neon coral
What are your favorite bright coral lipsticks?
Next in our look at all things bright lips is orange! You can see swatches here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin — a bright orange-red
- Urban Decay Bang –a pop of bright orange
- Inglot #103 — a bold, orange-red
- Milani Sweet Nectar — a yellow-toned orange
- NARS Timanfaya — a satin-matte orange with yellow undertones
What are your favorite bright orange lipsticks?
One of my favorite beauty products to bring out during summer is neon lipsticks! The brighter, the better! Let’s kick it off with a look at some bold, vibrant fuchsia lipsticks… You can see them all here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Dominant — bold, brightened, medium-dark fuchsia pink
- Buxom Exhibitionist — bold, brightened cool-toned fuchsia
- Urban Decay Anarchy — a glossy, fuchsia-magenta
- Maybelline Fuchsia Flash –a brightened, electric magenta pink
- Bite Beauty Moscato — a satiny, neon fuchsia pink
What are your favorite fuchsia lipsticks to wear during the summer?
Here are some of my personal recommendations for eye products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Urban Naked Palettes (review) if you’re a big fan of various hues of neutrals that tend to lean more shimmery. I’ve enjoyed all three palettes enormously, and I usually take one along with me when I travel. (Pictured: Naked3)
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette (review) is one of the best eyeshadow palettes ever–perfect if you love rich, pigmented eyeshadows with frosted finishes.
- bareMinerals Power Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette (review) is a nice option for a neutral palette with a variety of finishes.
- Sephora 10 Shades of Samba Set (review) has ten shades of one of my favorite eyeliner formulas (Sephora’s Eye Contour Pencils) in several colorful hues. (Pictured: Romantic Comedy)
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (review) is my very favorite eyeshadow primer–colorless, works well across brands and finishes, and keeps my eyeshadow on extra long.
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadows (review) are my newest favorite for cream eyeshadows! So versatile, long-wearing, and sparkling. (Pictured: Hypnotique)
- Marc Jacobs Intro(vert) Highliner (review) is an eyeliner I get complimented on all the time–it’s a cooler-toned, brighter teal that is harder to dupe.
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 (review) is a set of eight full-sized eyeliners from black to teal–I’m constantly reaching for the shades in this one–and bonus, it comes with Grind House as well!
- Urban Decay Grind House (review) is my go-to for all my eyeliner sharpening needs!
- Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer (review) works nicely to keep brows in place without giving them a hard, crunchy feeling. I just picked up my second one this time around, actually!