Reader Janisse made a request to see top picks for crease colors, and I couldn’t narrow it down to five across all colors, so I thought I’d start off with five browns!
- Urban Decay Secret Service — matte, medium-dark brown with a slight gray tint
- MAC Omega — light-medium brown with gray
- MAC Charcoal Brown is a dark brown with slight red tones
- Inglot #363 — dark brown with red tones
- Inglot #337 — medium brown with warm undertones
What’s your favorite brown eyeshadow to use in the crease?
Reader Maha requested my top five picks for bronze eyeshadows, and here we go! This was a tough one–there are SO many fantastic bronze eyeshadows on the market. You can see a few more shades that didn’t quite make the cut here.
- Maybelline Downtown Brown — golden bronze
- MAC Bronze — red-toned bronze brown
- Giorgio Armani #6 — deep, golden bronze
- Inglot #409 — medium-dark bronze
- bareminerals Cognac — metallic bronze
What’s your favorite bronze eyeshadow?
From blushes to lipsticks, I have my personal five favorites for fall lip color! This idea is courtesy of readers Maribel, Sara, Shahnaz, Camille, and Rebecca, who all wanted to see some great shades for autumn. As always, I look forward to hearing about your top five!
- NARS Train Bleu — matte, purple berry
- Burberry Bright Plum — bright, bold berry-pink
- MAC Endless Drama — deep red
- Buxom Runaway — rusty plum
- Urban Decay Venom — shimmering berry
What are your top five fall lip colors?
With fall coming around the corner, reader Maribel’s suggestion for a top five on blush picks for fall was spot-on! In this list, I wanted a good variety in color, not just a bunch of plums. I thought about the colors we tend to see more often during fall, like berries, plums, and burgundies, but not just on cheeks but lips, too. When I wear a stronger lip, I like pairing it with cool pinks or neutral browns/beiges, so cheeks can still have color and definition but not too much color.
- NARS Dolce Vita — medium-dark, rosy plum with a satin finish
- Burberry Earthy — satin-finished medium brown-beige
- Chanel Inspiration — slightly cool-toned, light-medium pink
- MAC Ambering Rose — warm, rusty plum
- NARS Oasis — shimmering plum
What’s your favorite blush for fall?
For me, summer and juicy, sweet watermelon go hand-in-hand. This post is inspired by that connection and my personal love for watermelon! These are five lovely shades of pink and red-coral!
- Giorgio Armani No. 06 Fluid Sheer — a luminous watermelon pink for your cheeks
- Revlon Wild Watermelon — a gllosy coral-red for lips
- Givenchy Rose Dressing — a warm, luminous pink
- Chanel Elixir — glossy coral-red for nails
- Giorgio Armani #519 — ultra-glossy coral-pink
What’s your favorite pink-coral?
These are five eyeshadows that I think are worth splurging on! They’ll all set you back $20 or more, but over time, these are shades that have stuck with me.
If you could recommend someone splurge on one eyeshadow, what shade would you recommend?