5 Corals for Green Eyed Looks
One of my favorite ways to complement green eyeshadows is with coral/peach lipstick. There is just enough warmth to tie to the greens most commonly used and if you find one soft enough, it will complement and not compete.
- Bobbi Brown Bare Pink Rich Lip Color — delightfully light coral without too warmth, making it a wearable coral for all skin tones
- MAC Freckletone Lipstick — a soft peach with a hint of coral, a little sheerness but not too much
- Chanel Genie Extrait de Gloss — a glossy, semi-opaque peach coral adds color without going overboard
- Smashbox Splendid Lipstick — a pink-tinged coral with soft white shimmer and a glossy finish
- Korres #30 Liquid Lipstick — opaque and glossy, this is a soft peach with only a hint of warmth
What are your favorite lip pairings for green eyeshadows?
5 Green Looks for St. Patrick’s Day
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here are five green-themed looks! For softer green looks, check out 5 spring green looks.
- Bright Chartreuse & Green
- Smoky Greens
- Fun with Chartreuse
- Gold & Green
- Neutrals & Smoky Greens
5 Favorite Lipsticks
Here are five lipsticks I’ve been digging a lot lately!
- Cle de Peau Baby Julia (T3) Extra Rich Lipstick
- Korres #28 Liquid Lipstick
- MAC Plumful Lipstick
- Maybelline Caramel Kiss Lipstick
- Guerlain Giulette Rouge G Lipstick
What have been your favorite lipsticks lately?
5 Smoky Eye Looks
These are five of my favorite really smoky, dramatic eye looks I’ve done!
- Dark, Glittery, & Smoky
- Ultra Black Smoky Eye
- Silver & Gray Smoky Eye
- Colorful Smoky Eye
- Glittery Smoky Eye
What does your favorite dark smoky eye consist of?
5 More Spring Looks
- Spring Corals
- Soft & Sweet
- Pinks & Purples
- 5 Minute Purples
- Spring to Summer Purples
5 Springy Green Makeup Looks
Last week, a reader asked me if I had any look suggestions for wearing green during spring, and here are five suggestions: