5 Smoky Eye Looks
These are five of my favorite really smoky, dramatic eye looks I’ve done!
- Dark, Glittery, & Smoky
- Ultra Black Smoky Eye
- Silver & Gray Smoky Eye
- Colorful Smoky Eye
- Glittery Smoky Eye
What does your favorite dark smoky eye consist of?
5 More Spring Looks
- Spring Corals
- Soft & Sweet
- Pinks & Purples
- 5 Minute Purples
- Spring to Summer Purples
5 Springy Green Makeup Looks
Last week, a reader asked me if I had any look suggestions for wearing green during spring, and here are five suggestions:
5 Spring Makeup Looks
- Smoky Neutrals
- Peach, Pink, & Purple
- Subtle Sunset
- Quick& Easy Browns
- Sweet with Sugar Plums
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Are you going with a special look for Valentine’s day this year? I tend to opt for Chanel Dragon as my go-to special occasion look, including Valentine’s Day. I’m still undecided about this year, but here are five looks I’ve created that were inspired the holiday!
- Pinks & Purples
- Pinks & Browns
- Neutral Eyes & Red Lips
- Peach & Plum
- Neutral Eyes & Pink Lips
Would love for you to share your look in the comments!
5 Great Beauty Products for the Price of Good
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencils Anniversary Set ($92.00 but a $264 value) contains a whopping fifteen full-sized eyeliners–including six never-before-seen shades along with nine celebrated favorites. Though it’s a bit of an investment, for those who adore the 24/7 formula, it’s such a steal.
- Korres High Drama Antioxidant Color Collection ($39.50 but a $117 value) is practically a look-in-a-box kind of package–and I’ve always been impressed by Korres’ textures. Korres, in general, often puts together excellent value sets, from skincare to makeup to lip butters.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette ($48.00 but a $230 value) includes twelve full-sized neutral eyeshadows that are beautiful on a variety of skin tones, work seamlessly together, and have excellent texture and pigmentation. If you can track yours down, it is worth the effort–assuming you dig yourself some neutrals, of course.
- Philosophy The Joy of Great Skin ($85.00 but a $156 value) will bring you some of Philosophy’s most popular products in a value set that will kick-off any new year, new skin resolutions you haven’t started.
- Clarisonic Mia ($149) is, for all intents and purposes, the same device as the original Clarisonic (which goes for $195). I think the Mia gives people a chance to purchase at a slightly more palatable price tag, but it really doesn’t feel or seem any different than the full-sized version! (I know the “big” difference is that the Mia only has one speed.)
The all-new 2011 Jetta comes nicely equipped at a surprising new price. Which means, German engineering, more rear legroom, enough trunk space for just about anything and, above all, more looks from everybody on the road. It’s great. For the price of good.
Discover more at vw.com.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Volkswagen via Glam Media for writing this post, not for the products mentioned in this post. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Volkswagen.