5 Stunning Chartreuse Eyeshadows
One of my favorite colors to wear on the eyes is chartreuse. It’s one of those colors I fell madly in love with from the get-go. I can’t tell you how happy I was when MAC made Lucky Green permanent! I love pairing chartreuse with deeper greens, blues, and teals.
What’s your favorite chartreuse eyeshadow?
5 Beautiful Rich Purple Eyeshadows
Purple can be a tricky shade. There’s just something about purple products that often lack in pigmentation, but these are five that don’t disappoint!
- Make Up For Ever #92
- Inglot #439
- Urban Decay Delinquent
- MAC Violet
- MAC Plush
What’s your favorite rich purple eyeshadow?
5 Great Grassy Green Eyeshadows
If you love a pop of color, grassy greens are an excellent way to go! Whether you use them along the lash line for just a hint of brightness or go all out with one all over the lid, these are my favorites:
- MAC Fresh Flare
- Inglot #331
- Inglot #384
- Make Up For Ever #91
- MAC Swimming
What’s your favorite grassy green eyeshadow?
5 Great Olive Green Eyeshadows
I’m a huge fan of earthy colors for eyeshadow, but I certainly have a soft spot for olive greens!
- Lancome Designer
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone
- Inglot #419
- Inglot #433
- Bare Escentuals Scenic Route
What’s your favorite olive green eyeshadow?
The real deal!
6 Red Lipsticks to Get Angelina Jolie’s 2012 Golden Globes Red Lip
Angelina Jolie’s red lips was one of the most talked about beauty looks from this year’s Golden Globes. I don’t know what she wore, and while I’ve attempted to find out, I haven’t had any luck yet! Her lip looked anywhere from pinky-red to red-coral to red, but it never looked too orange. I saw it both with more of a matte/satin finish as well as a glossier look (perhaps recent reapplication?).
I know that Jolie has used Chantecaille in the past, and though I don’t own much from the range, possible shades within the brand would be Amaryllis Lip Chic, Azalea Lipstick, or Cassia Lipstick.
- Giorgio Armani #406 — deep blue-based red; slightly darker than what was worn
- Guerlain Liu — rich blue-based red with a glossy shine; bluer than what was worn
- Chanel Cambon — slightly orange-toned red; needs a teeniest bit more blue to be similar
- Guerlain Rouge Sensuel — almost red-coral with a subtle gold shimmer; lighter, has gold shimmer compared to what was worn
- MAC Perpetual Flame — pinky-red with a creamy finish; slightly pinker than what was worn
- NARS Flamenco — soft watermelon red; less opaque, less red
And as a bonus, contributor Damaris has a Brazilian option–O Boticario #330 Lipstick (R$ 12,90).
5 Deep Red Nail Polishes
There are so many shades of reds, but deeper reds will always hold a special place in my heart.
What’s your favorite deep red nail polish?