5 Bright Red Creme Nail Polishes
There are so many nuances to red creams, but I love a really good bright red cream!
- Essie Too Too Hot
- Zoya Sooki
- Butter London Pillar Box Red
- China Glaze Hey Sailor
- Rescue Beauty Lounge Chinoise
What’s your favorite red creme nail polish?
Top 10 of 2011: Lipsticks & Lipglosses
Whew — this was difficult! I ended up having to lump some of the new-for-2011 formulas into a single pick, even though there were lots of shades I loved! These are products I reviewed and discovered in 2011, some being part of a brand’s permanent range and others being new/limited edition shades that we saw over the past months. I guess you could say I gravitate towards reds…
- Hourglass Siren Extreme Sheen Lipgloss
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colors
- Guerlain Rouge Automatiques
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipglosses
- NYX Chic Red Round Lipstick
- NARS Damage Lipstick
- Guerlain Garconne Rouge G Lipstick
- Dior Nocturne Rouge Dior Lip Color
- Illamasqua Atomic Lipstick
- Giorgio Armani #406 Rouge d’Armani Lipstick
What was your favorite lip product this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Eyeshadows
And finally, to finish off eyes, my favorite eyeshadows from this year!
- MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadows
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadows
- Le Metier de Beaute Chameleon Eyeshadow
- Bare Escentuals Urban Nature Prime Time Shadow
- Hourglass Gypsy Eyeshadow Duo
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre
- Urban Decay Strip Eyeshadow
- MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadow
- Chanel Beige Lame Ombre Essentielle
- Sugarpill Stella Chromalust
What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Eyeliners
Here are ten of my favorite eyeliners that were reviewed this year!
- Stila Sparkle Eyeliners
- Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliners
- Bobbi Brown Chocolate/Bronze Dual-Ended Eyeliner
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliners
- Estee Lauder Teal Kajal Eyeliner
- Illamasqua Havoc Precision Ink Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarina Tarantino Eyelicity Glitter Eyeliners
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencils
- Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Eye Pencils Set
What was your favorite eyeliner you tried this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Eyeshadow Palettes
The idea of picking a mere ten fantastic products for the entire eye category (which, as I’m sure you’re aware, I have a great love for) was borderline absurd. I could not resist breaking it out a bit more
- Bare Escentuals The Playlist Eyeshadow Palette (plus lots of love for the Ready formula in general!)
- Tarina Tarantino Jewel Eyeshadow Palettes
- theBalm Nude ‘tude Eyeshadow Palette
- theBalm Cast Your Shadow Palette
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette
- Chanel Topkapi Eyeshadow Quad
- Inglot Eyeshadow Palettes
- Le Metier de Beaute Penelope Kaleidoscope
- theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3
What was your favorite eyeshadow palette this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Blushes & Highlighters
It’s so hard for me to pick favorites, but these are ten products that really caught my eye this year for adding color and/or glow to cheeks. Since these are products for 2011, I did exclude any spring 2012 products that may have been reviewed this year, as they’re technically for next – so these feature products new for 2011 and permanent products I discovered this year!
- Guerlain Parure de Nuit
- Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire
- Benefit Watt’s Up
- Tarte Exposed
- Guerlain Terra Inca
- Tarina Tarantino Feather
- NYX Menage a Trois
- NARS Oasis
- Chanel Beiges Ombres Tissees
What was your favorite blush/highlighter that you discovered this year?