12 Must-Have Summer Beauty Products
These are some of my favorite products that work exceptionally well during the warmer months of summer.
- Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer is an excellent option for summer, because it dries to a semi-matte finish while providing sheer to light coverage–and it still feels incredibly lightweight.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners are budge-, smudge-, and water-proof, but they’re still easy to remove at the end of the day.
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush is a long-wearing cream blush that dries down quick enough that it sets in place for all-day wear but still gives you enough time to blend it to a perfectly natural shade. (Check out three more favorites!)
- Hourglass Aura Sheer Lip Stains are one of the best lip stains on the market that I’ve come across in four years of blogging. Easy to apply, natural looking, doesn’t strip lips of moisture, and wears all day.
- Maybelline Full ‘n Soft Waterproof is one of my favorite mascara formulas and my go-to when I want to opt for waterproof.
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation does not budge–if you need more coverage than a tinted moisturizer but still need a foundation that wears really well despite warmer weather, this is one of the best I’ve tried.
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint is an orange-coral cheek and lip tint, and it’s one of my favorites from Benefit. It’s natural, buildable, and works well on both lips and cheeks.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liners are perfect for quick and easy summer looks. The color range is more natural/neutral, and they work well worn alone as a wash. (Check out four more cream eyeshadow favorites!)
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencils are the longest wearing pencil eyeliners I’ve come across–even on the waterline.
- Sunscreen with SPF 30+ — I don’t have reviews for a lot of my favorites, but these are ones I reach for regularly: Clarins UV Plus SPF 40, Neutrogena Dry Touch, Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream/Lotion for Face.
- Aloe vera is a total must-have for anyone who is prone to sunburns. I love products like Clinique’s After Sun gel.
- T3 Dry Shampoo is a product I’ve been using for years now to help prolong hair in-between washes. I always bring it when I go on vacation, especially when the place involves the beach.