5 True Blue Eyeshadows
Blue eyeshadow is such an empowering shade to wear, because it’s so often the, “No way!” shade. It’s vibrant and intense and there are so many good ones available! If you’re hesitant to wear blue eyeshadow, try wearing it with neutrals–perhaps a little blue in the crease or on the lower lash line.
- MAC Freshwater
- MAC Blue Calm
- Inglot #426
- Make Up For Ever #167
- Inglot #322
What’s your favorite true blue eyeshadow?
5 Pretty in Pink and Red Lipglosses for Valentine’s Day
In case you’re not into lipsticks, or maybe you like to mix, here are five of my favorites that would make for a perfect lip for Valentine’s Day!
- MAC Driven by Love — ruby red with ruby shimmer
- Chanel Trimphal — pinky-red with lighter pink and red shimmer
- Illamasqua Indulge — bright, yellow-toned pink
- Milani Photo Flash — glittery, glitzy pink-red
- Hourglass Siren — metallic orange-red
What’s your favorite gloss for Valentine’s Day?
5 Radiant Red Lipsticks for Valentine’s Day
There are so many fantastic reds available on the market these days, but I managed to narrow it down to this list of five that I think would make an incredible ruby red pout for Valentine’s Day.
- NYX Too Chic — subtly blue-based red with a semi-matte finish
- Guerlain Liu — glossy semi-opaque red with pink
- MAC Ruby Woo — blue-based, matte, not budging
- NARS Mascate — matte, deep red with very subtle cool undertones
- MAC Prolong — subtly blue-based red with a natural sheen
What’s your favorite red lipstick for Valentine’s Day?
5 Perfectly Pink Lipsticks for Valentine’s Day – Bright Edition
Pretty in pink gone bold and bright! Make your lips the star with any of these five shades
- MAC Show Orchid — bright, fuchsia, iridescent
- NARS Carthage — brightened dark pink
- MAC Full Fuchsia — brightened red-fuchsia
- NARS Schiap — bright blue-based fuchsia
- Milani Rose Hip — bright, medium pink with blue undertones
What’s your pick for a bright pink Valentine’s Day lip?
5 Perfectly Pink Lipsticks for Valentine’s Day
First, truth be told, I could not stick to just FIVE measly choices for pink lipsticks that would be fitting for Valentine’s Day. These are just my first five, so there are more to come. This is a good mix of pinks available, but the next one will focus on brighter pinks
- Laura Mercier Raspberry Sorbet — lovely soft raspberry pink
- OCC Femme — pale, light, but opaque yellow-toned pink
- Bobbi Brown Cosmic Raspberry — brightened raspberry pink
- Giorgio Armani #507 — light-medium pink, not too bright, not too dark
- Chanel Charme — semi-sheer pink with subtle cool undertones
What’s your pink pick for Valentine’s Day?
5 Midnight Navy Blue Eyeshadows
This type of shade is popular, and there are so many wonderful versions available! These are five of my favorites, from high-end to budget-friendly.
- Le Metier de Beaute Lapis
- MAC Deep Truth
- Make Up For Ever #308
- NYX Kiss in Casablanca
- Inglot #428
What’s your favorite navy blue eyeshadow?