5 Perfectly Pink Lipsticks for Valentine’s Day – Bright Edition
Pretty in pink gone bold and bright! Make your lips the star with any of these five shades
- MAC Show Orchid — bright, fuchsia, iridescent
- NARS Carthage — brightened dark pink
- MAC Full Fuchsia — brightened red-fuchsia
- NARS Schiap — bright blue-based fuchsia
- Milani Rose Hip — bright, medium pink with blue undertones
What’s your pick for a bright pink Valentine’s Day lip?
5 Perfectly Pink Lipsticks for Valentine’s Day
First, truth be told, I could not stick to just FIVE measly choices for pink lipsticks that would be fitting for Valentine’s Day. These are just my first five, so there are more to come. This is a good mix of pinks available, but the next one will focus on brighter pinks
- Laura Mercier Raspberry Sorbet — lovely soft raspberry pink
- OCC Femme — pale, light, but opaque yellow-toned pink
- Bobbi Brown Cosmic Raspberry — brightened raspberry pink
- Giorgio Armani #507 — light-medium pink, not too bright, not too dark
- Chanel Charme — semi-sheer pink with subtle cool undertones
What’s your pink pick for Valentine’s Day?
5 Midnight Navy Blue Eyeshadows
This type of shade is popular, and there are so many wonderful versions available! These are five of my favorites, from high-end to budget-friendly.
- Le Metier de Beaute Lapis
- MAC Deep Truth
- Make Up For Ever #308
- NYX Kiss in Casablanca
- Inglot #428
What’s your favorite navy blue eyeshadow?
5 Lovely Lilac & Lavender Eyeshadows
Purple can be a hard color to nail, and even lighter variations of purple can be tough. For those who love the idea of purple but haven’t found a good way to wear it yet, consider a lighter shade, which can be easier to work with.
- Benefit Fancy Pansy
- Inglot #440
- MAC Digit
- Inglot #346
- MAC Beautiful Iris
What’s your favorite lavender/lilac eyeshadow?
5 Luxurious Eggplant Purple Eyeshadows
Deep, decadent purples with red undertones make me think of eggplants. They can be a tough beast to master, often because they come in matte finishes, but they’re so worth practicing and perfecting. They can add so much depth to your look; I love using them as a crease color paired with soft browns, beiges, pinks, and lighter purples.
What’s your favorite eggplant-hued eyeshadow?
5 Cool Green Eyeshadows to Love
Not so keen on warm-toned greens, of which there are plentiful? There are certainly cooler-toned green eyeshadows to choose from, and here are five of my favorites. When you’re hunting for a cool-toned green, look for buzz words like blue-green, green-blue, forest, green-teal, teal-green, and gray-green; stay away from buzz words like gold, grass, olive, and khaki.
What’s your favorite cool green eyeshadow?