5 Rich Copper Eyeshadows
Not orange, not brown, but some kind of magical mix of the two with a little bronze thrown in. Copper is typically accompanied by a more frosted and/or metallic finish. It’s nearly always very, very warm in undertone, but if you need to cool down, try pairing it with a violet or blue.
- Make Up For Ever #12 — creamy, rich copper with a metallic finish
- NARS Isolde — two shades of coppery browns
- MAC Amber Lights — rich, metallic copper with a strong golden-copper shimmer
- Giorgio Armani #5 — darkened coppery brown with a metallic finish
- Inglot #405 — metallic copper
What’s your favorite copper eyeshadow?
5 Rich Brown Eyeshadows to Savor
I think richness isn’t just a really dark shade–I think it has more to do with intensity, vibrancy, and how much depth a shade can have. These shades look so luxe to me!
- NARS Surabaya — two rich browns–one more yellow-toned, one more red-toned
- Make Up For Ever #14 — dark brown with coppery-red undertones
- MAC Embark — deep, dark matte red-toned brown
- Inglot #409 — deep brown with a golden-bronze sheen
- Tarina Tarantino Dreamy — deep, dark chocolate brown with ruby and gold sparkle
What’s your favorite rich brown eyeshadow?
5 Summery Peachy-Pink Eyeshadows
This is one of my favorite colors to wear! As someone with a warmer undertone, this type of color is flattering–it brightens, warms up, and looks (fairly) natural on. I can do a quick sweep on the lid, or I can incorporate it with other shades like golds, oranges, reds, and purples.
- Inglot #407 — fiery peachy-pink
- Make Up For Ever #153 — gold-shimmered peach-pink
- Lancome Kitten Heel — yellow-toned pink with peach shimmer
- MAC Expensive Pink — darkened warm pink with gold shimmer
- Urban Decay Scratch — soft peach-pink
What’s your favorite peachy-pink eyeshadow?
5 Just Peachy Eyeshadows
Peach! What an interesting color–sometimes peach can read almost pink-peach, but I think it’s closer to yellow/orange with a general lightness that keeps it from being categorized as a yellow or orange. Here are my top five picks for peachy eyeshadows…
- theBalm Luscious Lani — soft peach beige with a frosted sheen
- Inglot #330 — matte pastel peach-orange
- Chanel Emerveille — shimmery peach beige
- MAC Orb — neutral peach beige
- Inglot #328 — matte yellowed peach
What’s your favorite peach eyeshadow?
5 Truly Orange Blushes
It’s summer — one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you’ll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
- NARS Liberte — burnt orange
- Make Up For Ever #12 — light-medium orange with a gold sheen
- NARS Taj Mahal — pop of orange with soft orange shimmer
- Benefit Cha Cha Cha — tint of orange-coral
- NARS Exhibit A — matte red-orange
What’s your favorite orange blush?
5 Effortlessly Natural Blushes
My go-to for a great natural cheek color is Korres #15 Natural, which gives my cheeks a little warmth and natural color without being too pink or plum. I also really love Tarte Exposed, which gives a little more color but still retains a soft, natural result.
- Tarina Tarantino Neopolitan Lane — soft medium brown
- Burberry Russet — medium-dark brown with orange undertones
- Korres #15 Natural — medium-dark brown
- Tarte Exposed — muted rosy plum
- Burberry Cameo — muted plum
What’s your go-to blush for a natural cheek color?