5 Fantastic Coral-Pink Blushes
If you’re not enamored of corals as much as I am, you may lump them all together as “coral,” but there is a definite distiction between a coral-pink and a coral-orange (and to an extent, coral-red!). There are corals that pull pinker, so they appear less warm, peach, and orange on the skin tone, while there are corals that pull warmer, so they appear redder, more orange, and peachier.
- Tarina Tarantino Parasol — shimmering coral-pink with a champagne shimmer-sheen
- NARS Orgasm — classic pink base with golden sheen that translates to a pink-coral
- theBalm Frat Boy — coral pink with just a faint sheen
- MAC Posey — pink-coral cream blush
- Tarte Glisten — medium-dark pink base color with a golden sheen
What’s your favorite coral-pink blush?
5 Perfectly Cool-Toned Pink Eyeshadows
Cool-toned pinks tend to be blue-based, and when they’re on the lighter end of the spectrum, you’ll find they’re described as cotton candy or bubblegum pink, while when they’re on the darker end of the spectrum, they are often fuchsia or magenta.
- MAC Seedy Pearl — cool-toned iridescent pink
- Inglot #319 — cotton candy pink with blue undertones
- Urban Decay Woodstock — medium-dark fuchsia pink
- Inglot #362 — light-medium blue-based pink
- Urban Decay Hot Pants — bubblegum pink
What’s your favorite cool-toned pink eyeshadow?
5 Beautiful Cool-Toned Brown Eyeshadows
Cool-toned browns tend to lean just a little gray, but not gray enough to become taupe.
What’s your favorite cool-toned brown eyeshadow?
5 Forbidden Burgundy Eyeshadows
Burgundy eyeshadows can look really lovely and add a lot of drama to any eye look. I love wearing it in the crease paired with a soft gold or brown.
- Laura Mercier Deep Garnet — rich, velvety burgundy
- MAC Deep Damson — deep burgundy-brown
- Inglot #452 — burgundy berry with a frosted finish
- Make Up For Ever #311 — darkened purpled burgundy
- Make Up For Ever #17 — creamy burgundy with a hint of brown and berry
What’s your favorite burgundy eyeshadow?
5 Bold Blushes to Try
Want a blush that really packs a punch? Here are five outrageous blushes that will give you a bold cheek look!
- NARS Exhibit A — rich, matte orange-red
- Make Up For Ever Truth or Dare — creamy fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #75 — bright, nearly neon fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #99 — matte red
- MAC Full Fuchsia — brightened pink
What’s your favorite bold blush to wear?
5 Mean Green Nail Polishes for St. Patrick’s Day
There are a lot of fantastic green shades to choose from–seriously! I tried to pick a variety of colors/finishes within the green family, but feel free to peruse the green nail polish gallery for more
- Illamasqua Radium — bright, neon chartreuse green
- Butter London British Racing Green — deep, dark blue-based green
- NARS Night Porter — blackened green with multi-shaded green shimmer
- Zoya Holly — rich emerald green
- Essie Pretty Edgy — grassy green with a cream finish
What’s your favorite green nail polish?