5 Beautiful Cool-Toned Brown Eyeshadows
Cool-toned browns tend to lean just a little gray, but not gray enough to become taupe.
What’s your favorite cool-toned brown eyeshadow?
5 Forbidden Burgundy Eyeshadows
Burgundy eyeshadows can look really lovely and add a lot of drama to any eye look. I love wearing it in the crease paired with a soft gold or brown.
- Laura Mercier Deep Garnet — rich, velvety burgundy
- MAC Deep Damson — deep burgundy-brown
- Inglot #452 — burgundy berry with a frosted finish
- Make Up For Ever #311 — darkened purpled burgundy
- Make Up For Ever #17 — creamy burgundy with a hint of brown and berry
What’s your favorite burgundy eyeshadow?
5 Bold Blushes to Try
Want a blush that really packs a punch? Here are five outrageous blushes that will give you a bold cheek look!
- NARS Exhibit A — rich, matte orange-red
- Make Up For Ever Truth or Dare — creamy fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #75 — bright, nearly neon fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #99 — matte red
- MAC Full Fuchsia — brightened pink
What’s your favorite bold blush to wear?
5 Mean Green Nail Polishes for St. Patrick’s Day
There are a lot of fantastic green shades to choose from–seriously! I tried to pick a variety of colors/finishes within the green family, but feel free to peruse the green nail polish gallery for more
- Illamasqua Radium — bright, neon chartreuse green
- Butter London British Racing Green — deep, dark blue-based green
- NARS Night Porter — blackened green with multi-shaded green shimmer
- Zoya Holly — rich emerald green
- Essie Pretty Edgy — grassy green with a cream finish
What’s your favorite green nail polish?
5 Green-Eyed Posts for St. Patrick’s Day!
I was sitting here, thinking to myself, “OOH! I need to do some 5 Ways posts in the spirit of St. Patricks’ Day!” Except that I ran through green eyeshadows just this past February! Expect a green-themed polish post soon since I haven’t done one of those before!
- 5 Cool Green Eyeshadows
- 5 Grassy Green Eyeshadows
- 5 Olive Green Eyeshadows
- 5 Green Looks
- 5 Springy Green Looks
Will you be sporting something green for St. Patricks’ Day?
5 Luxurious Blue-Teal Eyeshadows
Love teal but need it to be bluer, rather than greener? Consider these five favorites…
- Guerlain Les Aquas — blue-teal with a golden shimmer-sheen
- Inglot #338 — rich, deep blue-based teal with a matte finish
- Urban Decay Electric — vibrant blue with a teal edge
- Inglot #413 — metallic blue-teal
- Make Up For Ever #60 — deep, dark navy blue with hints of teal
What’s your favorite blue-teal eyeshadow?