Celebrate the Olympics with 5 Silver Medal-Inspired Hues
Luckily, none of these picks are runner-ups–they’re just absolutely gorgeous takes on silver! (Because gold isn’t for everyone!)
What’s your favorite silver-hued beauty product?
Reach for Olympic Gold with 5 Favorites
I thought it would be fun to celebrate the London Olympics with a few posts inspired by the colors of the medals handed out (gold, silver, and bronze). This post features five of my favorite gold-colored products!
What’s your favorite gold-colored beauty product?
5 Stormy Gray Eyeshadows to Tempt You
I love a good gray! What’s really cool about gray is it can be easily tinted, so there are lots of possibilities. I’m partial to blue-tinted grays myself
What’s your favorite stormy gray eyeshadow?
5 Soft Brown Eyeshadows to Be Sweet On
Rich browns are absolutely gorgeous to wear and especially to look at, but softer, lighter browns can be beautiful, too! Soft and light enough that they’re not rich or dark, but not so light that they become more beige than brown.
What’s your favorite soft brown eyeshadows?
5 Shimmering Silver Eyeshadows
I love a really shimmery silver on the lid with a matte gray or black eyeshadow in the crease for a very traditional, monochromatic smoky eye!
What’s your favorite silver eyeshadow?
5 Must-Have Shimmery Blushes
This was a tough one, because I wanted to have diversity in color, and preferably, diversity in brand, too. ‘Cause let me tell you, there were 239847234 corals I’d love to have included, too.
- Le Metier de Beaute Echo — coral-orange with a golden shimmer-sheen; lovely texture and wear
- NARS Taj Mahal — golden shimmered orange; lots of great warmth, plenty of pigment
- Benefit Bella Bamba — medium-dark pink with a subtle shimmer-sheen; very wearable, buildable
- theBalm Cabana Boy — shimmered plum; simple, wearable, beautiful on
- Tom Ford Wicked — subtly blue-based medium-dark pink with a shimmer-sheen; long-wearing and super soft
What’s your favorite shimmery blush?