5 Bold Blushes to Try
Want a blush that really packs a punch? Here are five outrageous blushes that will give you a bold cheek look!
- NARS Exhibit A — rich, matte orange-red
- Make Up For Ever Truth or Dare — creamy fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #75 — bright, nearly neon fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #99 — matte red
- MAC Full Fuchsia — brightened pink
What’s your favorite bold blush to wear?
5 Mean Green Nail Polishes for St. Patrick’s Day
There are a lot of fantastic green shades to choose from–seriously! I tried to pick a variety of colors/finishes within the green family, but feel free to peruse the green nail polish gallery for more
- Illamasqua Radium — bright, neon chartreuse green
- Butter London British Racing Green — deep, dark blue-based green
- NARS Night Porter — blackened green with multi-shaded green shimmer
- Zoya Holly — rich emerald green
- Essie Pretty Edgy — grassy green with a cream finish
What’s your favorite green nail polish?
5 Green-Eyed Posts for St. Patrick’s Day!
I was sitting here, thinking to myself, “OOH! I need to do some 5 Ways posts in the spirit of St. Patricks’ Day!” Except that I ran through green eyeshadows just this past February! Expect a green-themed polish post soon since I haven’t done one of those before!
- 5 Cool Green Eyeshadows
- 5 Grassy Green Eyeshadows
- 5 Olive Green Eyeshadows
- 5 Green Looks
- 5 Springy Green Looks
Will you be sporting something green for St. Patricks’ Day?
5 Luxurious Blue-Teal Eyeshadows
Love teal but need it to be bluer, rather than greener? Consider these five favorites…
- Guerlain Les Aquas — blue-teal with a golden shimmer-sheen
- Inglot #338 — rich, deep blue-based teal with a matte finish
- Urban Decay Electric — vibrant blue with a teal edge
- Inglot #413 — metallic blue-teal
- Make Up For Ever #60 — deep, dark navy blue with hints of teal
What’s your favorite blue-teal eyeshadow?
5 Bright, Daring Pink Blushes
Don’t let bright pinks scare you! First, they can always be worn as soft and as sheer as you’d like; it’s all about application and the tools you use–opt for a stippling brush and a lighthand, and you’ll get subtler results. Second, you can let your cheeks become the focal point of the look by going lighter on eyes and lips!
- Tarte Amused — bright fuchsia pink
- Make Up For Ever #3 — bright, darkened fuchsia pink
- MAC Full Fuchsia — bright red-pink
- Make Up For Ever #75 — bright, dark pink
- Make Up For Ever #85 — brightened pink
What’s your favorite bright pink blush?
5 Playful Plum Blushes
Plum blush can be used in a variety ways, from subtle to bold, so it can really bring drama to the face and create a look that really emphasizes the cheeks if one desires. If you have a cooler complexion, you may look for a plum with a subtle pink or berry tone, while warmer complexions may look for a plum with a subtle brown undertone. Or throw away the rules and go for the one that strikes your fancy
- Bobbi Brown Plum — rich pink plum
- Burberry Cameo — softened brown-plum
- theBalm Cabana Boy — shimmered plum-berry
- NARS Oasis — dirty plum with gold shimmer
- MAC Plum Foolery — dirty plum with a shimmer-sheen
What’s your favorite plum blush?