If cool pinks weren’t your thing, how about the other end of the spectrum–warm pinks–as shades to consider this spring? Here are a few of my picks for the season! I’d love to hear yours
- Revlon Elusive — a medium, warm-toned pink with a satin-matte finish
- Chanel Revelation (63) — a light-medium pink with warm undertones
- Zoya Brigitte — a muted, medium pink with warm undertones
- Hourglass Radiant Magenta — luminous, medium, warm-toned pink
- Givenchy Rose Taffetas (201) — creamy, medium pink with warm undertones
What are your favorite cool-toned pinks? It can be such a fun color to wear, because a lot of the blue-based pinks have a brightness to them, which I think is perfect during late winter/early spring when it can be gloomy and gray outside.
- NARS Gaiety — cool-toned, cotton candy pink with a matte finish
- OCC Mannequin — a pale, cool-toned pink with a matte finish
- Hourglass Ethereal Glow — a soft, cool-toned pale pink
- MAC Pink Nouveau — a cool-toned, blue-based light-medium pink with a satiny finish
- Milani Delizioso Pink (10) — a cool-toned, light-medium pink with a matte finish
Soft, flushed cheeks with a hint of luminous sheen — that just says spring to me! Here are five of my current favorites for the spring season…
- Clinique Plum Pop (04) — cool-toned, plummy pink with a satin finish
- Chanel Revelation (63) — light-medium, warm-toned pink with a satin finish
- theBalm Down Boy — a soft, cool-toned pink with a satin finish
- Burberry Blossom — a softly shimmered coral-orange
- Hourglass Radiant Magenta — a light-medium, warm pink with a satin finish
What are your favorite blushes to wear during spring?
Don’t be afraid of rocking blue eyeshadow! There are so many variations on blue, whether they lean green or purple, bright or muted, light or dark that can be worn. Here are five of my picks for spring:
- Sugarpill Mochi — a cool-toned, aqua blue with a matte finish
- Urban Decay Peace — brightened, vibrant medium blue
- Inglot #415 — a gold-shimmered, medium blue with a frost finish
- Illamasqua Sadist — a deep, dark, purple-blue with a matte finish
- L’Oreal Timeless Blue Spark — a medium, muted blue with a metallic finish
What colors do you pair with blue eyeshadow?
Some say a good red lip color is hard to find, but I feel like I fall in love with a new red lip color at least once a month! In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, here are ten of my favorite (permanently available!) red lipsticks and lipglosses… What’s your favorite?
With Valentine’s Day just a couple of weeks away, it seemed only appropriate to make a list of pretty in pink shades. Whether you like pink on your lips, tips, cheeks, or eyes, I hope that you’ll find at least one shade to drool over.
- Clinique Plum Pop (04) — a cool-toned, plummy pink with a satin finish
- L’Oreal Always pearly Pink (756) — a light-medium, frosted pink with warm, yellow undertones
- Givenchy Rose Taffetas (201) — a light-medium, warm-toned pink with a luminous shine
- Illamasqua Harem — a cool-toned, pastel pink with hints of lavender
- Urban Decay Anarchy — a vibrant, cool-toned, fuchsia pink
- NARS Desire — a cool-toned, vibrant magenta pink with a mostly matte finish
- Revlon Adorned — an intense, bright fuchsia-red with shimmer
- Make Up For Ever #75 — a rich, hot pink with a matte finish
- Maybelline Pink Pop — blue-based, cotton candy pink with a soft, frosted finish
- Tarte Dollface — a cool-toned, light-medium pink with a satin finish