Not so into lipstick? Or maybe you’re looking for a gloss for your Valentine’s Day lipstick? These are my five picks for this upcoming Valentine’s Day…
- Milani Flashy — darkened fuchsia pink
- MAC Driven by Love — rich red with ruby red shimmer
- Clarins Grenadine — coral-pink with gold shimmer
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — pink and gold shimmered plum
- NARS Bougainville — berry
What lipglosses remind you of Valentine’s Day?
Here’s a little mix of my picks for Valentine’s Day-themed lipsticks that range from light pink to vibrant red! I’d love to hear your picks!
- MAC Lickable — bright pink
- Giorgio Armani #503 — rich red
- NARS Dragon Girl — blue-based matte red
- OCC Femme — light-medium pink
- Revlon Lollipop — glossy fuchsia pink
What lipsticks remind you of Valentine’s Day?
Last weekend, we looked at five picks for nails, so continuing on with the spring-theme, here are five eyeshadows that say spring is in the air!
What eyeshadow reminds you most of spring?
Do you break out the pastels come springtime? I picked five of my favorite shades for spring, some punchier than others, and nothing too light/pale. I’d love to hear yours!
What’s your favorite polish for spring?
Top 10 of 2012: Best Nail Lacquers
I really don’t know how I managed to keep this list to ten, because I feel like I fall in love with a new polish every week. There were SO many more amazing polishes that aren’t on this list, though. I tried to go across brands and put together a list of ones that really struck me or were more original.
What’s was your favorite nail lacquer of 2012?
Top 10 of 2012: Best Drugstore Beauty Products
This has been a year filled with some fantastic formulas and shades–and at less than $10! Here are some of my favorites:
What’s was your favorite drugstore beauty buy of 2012?