MAC @ Ruffian S/S 2011
INSPIRATION: She’s an American ex-pat adapting to the French culture. It’s a neutral palette but the gold makes it glamorous.” — James Kaliardos
- Pearl Cream Colour Base blended over the eyelids.
- Centre Stage Mega Metal Shadow (2011) and MAC PRO Rose Gold Metal Pigment blended through the crease of the eye and winged out towards the temples.
- Golden Lemon pigment placed on the center of the lid and smudged onto the inner and outer cortners of the eyes.
- I Get No Kick Eye Kohl (2011) drawn onto the lower water lines of the eye lids.
- #33 Lashes applied to top lashes only and blended with Plushblack Plushlash Mascara.
- Lady Blush Blushcreme blended high on the cheeks.
- Refined Deeper Bronze Bronzing Powder applied to the temples and the cheeks as a contour.
- Golden Lemon Pigment touched onto cheekbones as a highlight.
- MAC PRO Dim Lip Erase toning down the natural colour of the lips.
- So Vain Kissable Lipcolour (2011) blended over Lip Erase with a lip brush.