Congratulations to Carrie for her “Futuristic Monkey” Halloween Mask entry! She is the judges’ choice for the winner of our October contest. She wins $60 worth of beauty loot, and $30 of it will be MAC exclusive goodies!
I’d like to thank all of our entrants for their hard work and the time they put into their entries–we wouldn’t have even had a contest if it weren’t for you lovelies! And trust me when I say all the judges spent quite a bit of time deliberating over the masks, because it was a tough choice. As such, I’d like to thank our judges: Karen from Makeupandbeautyblog.com, MAC makeup artist Sally, and a few of our judges who wish to remain anonymous.
She wins… MAC Softsparkle Pencil Set from Curiositease
What? You want to win, too? We will be picking random readers from our RSS subscription list to receive various prizes throughout the month of November, so be sure to sign up either with the link provided below or using the subscription box to the right. We’re thinking our next prize might be MAC’s Tan Lips Set or Sephora’s Blockbuster Palette, but you never know what we might pull!
Sign up by entering your e-mail address in the “Get Updates Via E-Mail” box on the right side! Or clicking here.
(Psst, here are the rules and prizes!)
ENTRY: SPRING MASK
- Vichy Dermablend foundation
- All the eyeshadows and the eye pencils are from a PUPA makeup kit
- Mac Shrimplette l/s Limited Edition
- Unknown brand Falsies
Be sure to take a look at the close ups, just Continue reading →
Our winner is Jen! Out of 28 entries, she was the lucky random chosen one! She will receive Beauty In a Box in Stunning ($90 value), donated graciously by Face Time Cosmetics founder Linsey Snyder. Temptalia thanks her for her generosity, and also sends a thank you to everyone who entered! I hope those who didn’t win will still take a look and peruse through the goodies found at Face Time – their acclaimed Velvet Veil or Well-to-Hue shadows or even pick up your own Beauty In a Box (I vote customized, by the way!).
Didn’t win? Subscribe to our RSS feed and have a chance at giveaways being done throughout the month of November! Find out all about it here.
ENTRY: FUTURISTIC MONKEY
- Base: Mac White CCB
- Lines: Urban Decay 24/7 Zero
- Lips: Mac Myth
- Other colors: Mac e/s: Sushi Flower, Moonflower, Eyepopping, Club, Typographic, Femme Noir
Check out more photos by clicking on Continue reading →
ENTRY: WICKED FRENCH WOMAN
Inspiration by Marie Antoinette (film), Carnival Freakshow Bordello Owner
- Moistureblend in NW20 – a really thick layer to get dusting powder to really layer upon it
- Candy Fluff dusting powder by Lush
- Cheap Halloween liquid liner clear with black glitter
- Desert Rose blush layered multiple times with dusting powder
- Plus Luxe lipgloss as a first layer of blush in a circle motion with multi layers of dusting powder
- Russian Red lipstick layered many many times with dusting powder
- Plus Luxe lipgloss toned down with dusting powder
- Pro Lash Mascara used to create three dimensional mole
Check out the rest of the photos by clicking on Continue reading →