- Bergdorf Goodman — Earn up to a $1,000 gift card with your select regular-price purchase, ends 1/22.
- Kat Von D Beauty — MetalMatte back in stock here, while supplies last, ends 1/31.
- Sephora — 10% off for VIB/VIB Rouges with code V436CB, one-time use per year (valid each year you reach or renew your VIB status), ends 12/31.
Yup, you read right! The ultra, limited-edition Urban Decay Vice LTD will launch exclusively in-store and online at ULTA on January 25th. But first… one (1) lucky Temptalia reader will win their very own Vice LTD and be able to avoid the rush. Good luck! 🙂
Vice LTD ($58.00) (Limited Edition)
- Nameless Medium taupe satin
- Backdoor Cool dark brown matte
- Deeper Medium metallic bronze
- Disco Pale metallic gold with iridescent glitter
- Heat Bright metallic copper
- Crystal Icy metallic blue shimmer
- Goddess Deep smoky blue with micro-glitter
- Vaporize Medium metallic gray-taupe
- Floss Deep metallic emerald with micro-glitter
- Perversion Soft black matte
- Provocateur Icy metallic pink with micro-glitter
- Hoodoo Medium metallic violet with pink shift
- Freakshow Bright purple satin
- Junkshow Bright pink satin
- Blitz Bright metallic gold
- Chase Soft metallic bronze
- Last Sin Pale champagne shimmer
- Roadstripe Iridescent white with blue-violet shift
- Anonymous Pale peachy cream matte
- Laced Soft pink-nude matte
Before it’s even available, one (1) lucky Temptalia reader will win Too Faced’s The Ultimate Chocolate Box, which is a specially wrapped set containing the original Chocolate Bar Eye Palette and the newly released Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette.
A little gift from me to you for one (1) lucky Temptalia reader to kick off 2015 with a makeup update featuring holiday sets from LORAC, Make Up For Ever, and Too Faced! May your 2015 be better, brighter, and filled with love and laughter.
A couple of weeks ago, I shared my favorite holiday palettes and sets from the season, and this week, we’ve teamed up with Ebates to give away some of those favorites! Check out double cash back for Cyber Monday at these retailers:
- JCPenney – was 3.0%, now get 15.0% Cash Back
- Neiman Marcus – was 4.0%, now get 12.0% Cash Back
- Nordstrom – was 3.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- Barneys – was 2.5%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- ULTA — was 3.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- Bloomingdale’s — was 3.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- JCPenney — was 3.0%, now get 15.0% Cash Back
- Lancome — was 5.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- The Body Shop — was 4.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- Amazon — was 0.0%, now get up to 8.0% Cash Back
- Macy’s — was 3.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- Sephora — was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
If you haven’t joined Ebates, now’s a great time to join — it’s free to join and free to use. The way Ebates works is you sign-up, and when you shop with Ebates, you can get a percentage of your order total in the form of cash back. They’ll send you a check or pay you via PayPal each quarter! For instance, if you shop at Sephora and spend $50 today, you’ll get $4 in cash back!
The grand prize winner will win five of my favorites (a value of $255):
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58 value)
- Sephora Collection All Occasion Eye Ensemble ($49 value)
- Make Up For Ever Studio Case ($59.50 value)
- NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Set ($49 value)
- Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash ($39 value)
And 10 (!!) lucky runner-ups will win Bite Beauty Remix ($25 value)! 🙂