After reflecting on reviews I’ve done over the past year that are more budget-friendly, I definitely need to spend a little more time on cheek color in the upcoming year. Good thing I’ve already gotten a great start on that with some of the upcoming products for spring! 🙂 (So stay tuned!) Here is a mix of cheek colors, face tools, and a few polishes to round-out our last top ten for budget-friendly products.
- Fyrinnae Nordic Angel Powder Blush — warm-toned, pink-tinged peach with a satin-matte finish
- Physicians Formula Natural Happy Booster — light-medium pink with warm undertones and a luminous finish
- Maybelline Coral Burst Blush — a pop of brightened orange with a golden sheen
- Physicians Formula Warm Happy Booster Blush — a warm, coral-pink with a soft, sparkling sheen
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Bikini Contest Bronzer — medium-dark, orange-tan with a champagne sheen
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush — a fantastic brush for applying foundation
- Real Techniques Contour Brush — a easy-to-use brush for highlighting, blush, and cream blush
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Mazel Tov Nail Lacquer — deepened navy blue with faint micro-shimmer
- L’Oreal New Money Nail Lacquer — a true chartreuse
- L’Oreal The Reign of Studs Nail Lacquer — a cool-toned, light-medium purple with silver sparkle and silver sequins
What are your favorite budget-friendly cheek/face and/or nail products from this past year?
Here is a compilation of my favorite budget-friendly lipsticks and lipglosses that I’ve tested over the past year! I’m really excited to have found an affordable, high-quality lip scrub this year. Bonus points for being an indie brand to boot! It does seem like 2013 was the year of bright lipstick–fuchsia, red, and orange!
- Revlon Provocateur ColorBurst Lacquer Balm — a brightened, medium red with light, warm undertones
- Audrey Elizabeth Apothecary Lemon Lip Scrub — an effective, finely milled lip scrub that tastes like lemonade
- NYX Addis Adaba Soft Matte Lip Cream — vibrant, hot pink
- Maybelline Neon Red ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — brightened, medium-dark orange-red with a glossy sheen
- Maybelline Hot Plum ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — brightened, magenta pink with a luminous finish
- Milani Sweet Nectar Color Statement Lipstick — medium-dark orange with subtle red undertones
- Maybelline Signature Scarlet Color Elixir Lip Color — a rich, glossy red
- Revlon Vivacious ColorBurst Lacquer Balm — pinky-red with warm undertones
- Maybelline Electric Fuchsia ColorSensational Vivid Lip Color — bright, cool-toned fuchsia with a luminous finish
- Milani Hot Pink Rage Color Statement Lipstick — vibrant, light-medium pink with cool undertones