Makeup Geek Desires Blush
A few days ago, Makeup Geek Blush ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) launched with an updated formula and in 20 shades, which expands on the previous shade range (about half of the previously existing shades are MIA from the new range). I’ll have full reviews as I work through testing them, but the photos and swatches are already available for you to peruse. One thing worth noting is that several of the shades carried over from the prior formula aren’t quite the same in color–some looked more different in the pan than swatched, but some did look different swatched (might not be as apparent when applied, diffused, and worn with semi-sheer/semi-opaque coverage, of course).
Here are my notes:
- Spell Bound is less satiny, darker (Blind Date is more similar to previous Spell Bound)
- Romance is lighter and goes on pinker
- Rendezvous is deeper and richer
- Secret Admirer has a stronger purple tone in the pan and to a lesser degree on
- Summer Fling is deeper and more red-toned but less saturated
- Infatuation is deeper, more red-toned, less orange
- Bliss is lighter, more peach than coral now
- I felt like Promise Ring was very similar to First Love (now discontinued).
Makeup Geek Blushes