Must-Have MAC Pro Products
About a year and a half ago, I compiled a list of MAC Pro Products, which might be helpful if you’re not sure what products are part of the Pro range.
When I was browsing last night, I didn’t see any way to look specifically for Pro products! As of this AM, there is! Yay!
Some products are definitely designed for the prosumer or professional makeup artist, but there are plenty of products and shades that are great for consumer use. And of course, while you might not find Chromacakes essential in your everyday routine, many products are certainly fun to play with.
Worth a mention is that not all Pro products are eye/lip safe (true with even some consumer products!), which means you might be eyeing that red pigment, wanting to use it on your eyes, and it will come with a warning label that says it is not recommended for usage on the eye. Just a heads up!
Here are some of my must-have products/shades that are Pro!
- Pigments: Blonde’s Gold, Chartreuse, Deep Blue Green, Emerald Green, Pink Pearl, True Chartreuse
- Cream Colour Bases: Virgin Isle
- Eyeshadows: Bio-Green, Blue Calm, Bottle Green, Bright Sunshine, Deep Damson, Indian Ink, Kelly, Sour Lemon
- Lipsticks: Full Fuchsia, Fusion Pink, Show Orchid, Violetta
- Iridescent Powder/Loose: Silver Dusk
- Shaping/Sculpting Powders: Accentuate, Lightsweep, Sculpt, Soft Focus
- Blushes: Azalea, Cantaloupe, Salsarose, Taupe
- Chromalines: Black Black
- Chromagraphic Pencils: Black Black, NC20/NW30
- Mixing Mediums: Lash, Water Base
- Brushes: 205
What are your must-have Pro products?