Save 30% off Prescriptives’ during their Friends & Family Sale!! Just use coupon code FRIEND09! Ends March 21st.
Bargains & Sales
HauteLook is having a Stila sale!! Palettes for $16, single eyeshadows for $8, lots of gift sets… want Stila on the cheap? You better buy quick
(The link above *is* an invite-link, as HauteLook is invite-only, so if you aren’t a member, ta-da! Oh, yeah, and when you sign up through my invite-link, you get $10 credit towards your first purchase!)
Save 20% at L’Occitane this weekend! Enter code FNF20 at checkout!
Recessionista Friendly: LUSH Night In for Two Kit ($20.00)
LUSH knows times are tough, and everyone’s trying to find more wallet-friendly options. Packed in a cute LUSH box, your kit for skincare-for-two comes with two muslin face clothes (reusable, of course), one full Fresh Face Mask, two Toner Tabs, and two sample sized moisturizers and cleansers. Best part about it? You get to pick the samples you want! Hey, if you’re a little greedy about sharing, you just might want to use this as an opportunity to try out some must-have LUSH products without breaking the bank. (Hello, Angels on Bare Skin, anyone?)
Sephora.com has a coupon code for 15% off, just use code J89LM at checkout. It’s valid through March 7th, 2009.
As some of you may know, during my recent trip to NYC, Eve Pearl (award-winning makeup artist!) made me over! I was truly impressed by the quality of her products, and I’m definitely going to be doing some in-depth reviews of some products I found particularly amazing. For now, though, I wanted to give you a quick guide to my recommendations from her line because she’s having an amazing sale going on right now (and I wouldn’t want you to miss out on it because of my slow-to-review-self!). There’s nothing I’ve tried that I didn’t like, so I don’t have a skip-it section.
You can get 20% off Eve Pearl products by using code EP22332309!
- Salmon Concealer & Treatment ($35.00) — if you haven’t found your perfect concealer, try Eve’s. It’s using a different kind of color scheme (pink/peach) to hide your flaws compared to the more traditional concealers available.
- HD Dual Foundation ($54.00) — if you have ever had issues evening out your skin, get this! If you’ve found that foundations tend to accentuate any dryness or dry patches on your face, get this. I was suffering from acne breakouts/post-breakouts as well as a couple of dry patches (from using anti-acne treatments heavily), and this covered SO well without being heavy or noticeable.
- Priming Moisturizer ($28.00) — lightweight, emollient 2-in-1 moisturizer and primer product that *didn’t* break me out.
- Tri-Fold Eyebrow Razor ($8.00) — travel friendly and ultra compact, this is a great product to have on hand to quickly groom brows (or any pesky facial hair… hey, some of us have it, shh!).
- Baby Doll/Honey Bunny Lip Gloss Combo ($28.00) — double-ended gloss (and each section is removable for easy travel), but OMG, Honey Bunny is so pretty! It reminds me a lot of my famous Cle de Peau #2 Gloss. You know I gotta get any and all colors like it Her gloss is also mint-flavored, which I’ve never found in a gloss before.
- Blush Trio ($36.00) — three different shades, each compact features 2 matte colors and an illuminating bronzer.
- Eye Palette ($40.00) — four different palettes are available, each with six super smooth, pigmented colors.
- Smudgeproof Liquid Eyeliner ($26.00) — this is similar to MAC’s Penultimate Liner, but I like the brush tip/pen tip way better on this one (it’s easier to use, and it gives you more control).
- Kisses of Pearl Lip Gloss & Clutch Kit ($100.00) — hey, a deal? I can’t not bring it to your attention. All five of her lip glosses in a cute makeup clutch (which I have and love, very sleek!) for $20 a pop (instead of $28 each).