The Container Store has a 20% off coupon available courtesy of OPRAH!
Bargains & Sales
When you’re doing your holiday shopping, one thing to look out for are gift with purchase opportunities! I’m not always a fan of GWPs/PWPs for myself, but I think they are awesome gifts to give! With a $36 Lancome purchase, you can pick up this humongous gift set for $49.50.
Rest easy, lovelies, this set is just filled to the brim with goodies. It’s well worth the $49.50, because you get a full sizes of Bi-Facil ($26), two Le Rouge Absolu LipColours ($29 each), Color Design Lipcolor ($22), Color Fever Lip Shine ($25), and Defincils Pro Mascara ($24). That’s $155 in full-size products alone, plus you get a bunch of mini and sample sizes, too. Try out their famous Juicy Tubes and Bi-Facil (love, love, love!) in a holiday train case.
Holiday Beauty Box Includes:
Définicils Pro Curved Brush Mascara [Full-Size] in Black
Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer in Correcteur
Two Le Rouge Absolu Reshaping & Replenishing LipColours [Full-Size] in Coquette and Ruby Silk
Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor [Full-Size] in Work It!
Color Fever Shine Sensual Sheer Color – Vibrant Lip Shine [Full-Size] in Boiling Point
Juicy Tubes Jelly Lip Gloss in Magic Spell
Juicy Tubes Smoothie Lip Gloss in Spring Fling
Color Design Sensational Effects 7 Eye Shadow Compact in Creme Lustre, Kitten Heel, Guest List, Filigree, Mochaccino, Bikini Golden and Designer
Blush Subtil Powder Blush Duo in Aplum and Miel Glace
Bi-Facil Eye Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover [Full-Size]
Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E.™ Superior Lifting Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
3-Piece Brush Set
Lancôme Signature Train Case
Get it: Lancome Holiday Beauty Box.
Get 30% off REN by using code FRIEND at www.renskincare.com, good ’til November 27th!
Ten products I fully recommend–and ones perfect to take advantage of during Sephora’s Friends & Family Sale! Remember, the code is FF2008, but the sale only lasts til the 10th!
1. Bliss You Look ‘Spa’-velous ($62 Value) You Look ‘Spa’-velous I love Bliss products, and they always make me feel relaxed and like I’m totally pampering myself.
2. Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch ($106 Value) Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch I just got this the other day, and it’s darling! The clutch is perfect for the holidays–whether you use it as a purse or just as a makeup bag in your purse–and the glosses are great.
3. Philosophy The Miracle Worker ($148 Value) The Miracle Worker Kit I haven’t run into anyone who hates Philosophy, and I can understand why. I’ve fallen victim to their cult fave – Purity Made Simple.
4. Clarisonic Skincare Brush You know I raved about this! I know it’s pricey, but I think of it as an investment and something I use everyday. But hey, 20%? Not so bad
5. Carol’s Daughter Ecstasy Sea Salt Body Scrub 16.9 oz Sea Salt Body Scrub OH MY GOD! I just tried this tonight. It is delicious. One of the best scented products I’ve ever used. It’s just this raspberry-ish goodness. I’m so in love!
6. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond I just replaced mine (my original one shattered, and it’s just not the same all smushed together), because I can’t bear to be without another day. It’s just GORGEOUS. So flattering! I imagine the pink one is more flattering for pink undertones while Amber Diamond is better for warmer tones.
7. shu uemura Eyelash Curler This is a cult favorite, and I concur. You only need one eyelash curler in your life, and this is it.
8. T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer I actually have the $200 version, but I long for the $300, just for the advance settings. The $200 version dries my long hair in 5 minutes flat–talk about a time saver.
9. Tweezerman Petite Tweezer Set – Dream Garden Gold So cute, right? I love that Sephora carries Tweezerman tweezers in various patterns. Makes me wish mine wasn’t just plain ol’ silver. I swear by Tweezerman, though, regardless of the color.
10. Burberry The Beat Gift Set ($88 Value) The Beat Gift Set As far as fragrance favorites, for years it was just Dior Addict (and anything similar to it), but once I took a whiff of this… well, it was love. I admit this is probably more of a spring/summer scent than winter, but I still wear it from time to time. No reason not to stock up now!
STILA is having their Friends & Family Sale from today until December 16th! Save 20% and get free shipping on any order of $30 more. Just head to www.stilacosmetics.com, and when prompted, enter discount code ECYX12 during checkout. Enjoy!