HauteLook is having a Kiehl’s sale!
Get some of your favorite Kiehl’s products at bargain prices. (Some products look like they’re nearly 50% off!)
(The link above *is* an invite-link, as HauteLook is invite-only, so if you aren’t a member, ta-da! They’ve apparently removed $10 credit to new members. Sorry all!)
shu uemura Luanches New Web Site!
To celebrate the launch of their new website, shu uemura is offering 20% off when you use code NEWSITEBLOG. There is also complimentary standard shipping for orders over $50. The code is good today through May 7th, 2009.
One of the features shu uemura is most excited about is their new Customizable Palettes. You can create a quad of four eyeshadows ($92.00), a compact with two eyeshadows and a blush ($53.00), or a compact with two blushes ($54.00).
They’ve also enhanced their product zoom feature, simplified the shopping process, added an online artistry program, and registered members get to choose one deluxe sample.
Origins is having their Friends & Family Sale right now — save 25% through May 5th.
Plus, orders placed on April 22nd (today) will get to choose four free skincare samples with any online orders while supplies last at Origins.
HauteLook is having a Josie Maran sale!
Glosses for $8, powders for $12, prepackaged sets from $24 and higher… go and browse!
(The link above is an invite-link, as HauteLook is invite-only, so if you aren’t a member, ta-da! Yes, I do get a referral credit if you join and purchase something, but I post because it’s a deal and who doesn’t love a deal?)
Sephora Beauty Insiders — you can save 15% off Sephora this week, both online AND in-store. For online users, just use code BD2T9CB5 at checkout. To shop in-store and save, print out this coupon. Hey, saving a buck on beauty is tough, and rarely do you get to do so in-store!
If you aren’t a Beauty Insider, just head on over to Sephora.com and join. It’s free; it’s kind of like a rewards membership — you rack up points for special samples, you get access to exclusive Beauty Insider products (earlier than the general public), etc.
Eve Pearl is offering up some Gift With Purchase opportunities – she has a tiered promotion going on! You can check out my review on her lipglosses, but I’m also going to re-post my list of recommendations from earlier below, too
Use coupon code GWP0904 to get your gift with purchase! Just note that the promotion can’t be combined with any promotions, coupons, kits, etc.
- Salmon Concealer & Treatment ($35.00) — if you haven’t found your perfect concealer, try Eve’s. It’s using a different kind of color scheme (pink/peach) to hide your flaws compared to the more traditional concealers available.
- HD Dual Foundation ($54.00) — if you have ever had issues evening out your skin, get this! If you’ve found that foundations tend to accentuate any dryness or dry patches on your face, get this. I was suffering from acne breakouts/post-breakouts as well as a couple of dry patches (from using anti-acne treatments heavily), and this covered SO well without being heavy or noticeable.
- Priming Moisturizer ($28.00) — lightweight, emollient 2-in-1 moisturizer and primer product that *didn’t* break me out.
- Tri-Fold Eyebrow Razor ($8.00) — travel friendly and ultra compact, this is a great product to have on hand to quickly groom brows (or any pesky facial hair… hey, some of us have it, shh!).
- Baby Doll/Honey Bunny Lip Gloss Combo ($28.00) — double-ended gloss (and each section is removable for easy travel), but OMG, Honey Bunny is so pretty! It reminds me a lot of my famous Cle de Peau #2 Gloss. You know I gotta get any and all colors like it Her gloss is also mint-flavored, which I’ve never found in a gloss before.
- Blush Trio ($36.00) — three different shades, each compact features 2 matte colors and an illuminating bronzer.
- Eye Palette ($40.00) — four different palettes are available, each with six super smooth, pigmented colors.
- Smudgeproof Liquid Eyeliner ($26.00) — this is similar to MAC’s Penultimate Liner, but I like the brush tip/pen tip way better on this one (it’s easier to use, and it gives you more control).
- Kisses of Pearl Lip Gloss & Clutch Kit ($100.00) — hey, a deal? I can’t not bring it to your attention. All five of her lip glosses in a cute makeup clutch (which I have and love, very sleek!) for $20 a pop (instead of $28 each).
Get details on the Gifts With Purchase! Continue reading →