5 Must-Have Teals Under $10
Who says you can’t enjoy a vibrant teal without spending a lot? Here are five fabulous shades that are of good quality as well as being incredibly affordable. You can see them all side-by-side here.
Also! If you have any suggestions for a top 5 list, please comment with your idea! If you like this one, there are over two hundred more 5 Ways posts I’ve done in the past
- Fyrinnae Gender Bent — shimmering blue-teal
- Zoya Zuza shimmering teal
- Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow — deep bluish-teal
- Sephora Fairytale — gold and green-shimmered blue-teal
- Inglot #372 — matte green-teal
Do you have a favorite budget-friendly teal-hued shade?
5 Must-Have Corals Under $20
Four of the five are under $10, even! You can see them all side-by-side here.
- Physicians Formula Warm — soft, glowy pink-coral
- Revlon Kiss Me Coral — warm, orange-coral gloss
- Zoya Tinsley — gold-shimmered coral
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — vibrant pink-coral
- Inglot #361 — matte orange-coral
Do you have a favorite budget-friendly coral-hued product?
Pixie Dust – Fall Edition ($9.00)
- Tomoko Glowing champagne silver
- Chita Emerald forest green
- Sunshine Van Gogh navy blue
- Carter Regal purple
- Arabella Rich fuchsia pink
- Dhara Dazzling copper orange
Cashmeres Nail Lacquers ($8.00)
- Livingston Fall red cream
- Pepper Brick red cream
- Sailor Dark navy cream
- Hunter Dark sea cream
- Louise Chocolate brown cream
- Flynn Camel brown nude
Satins Nail Lacquers ($8.00)
- Channing Rust red copper metallic
- Mason Red violet “Fandango Pink” metallic
- Claudine Meteorite gray metallic
- Neve Sapphire blue metallic
- Giovanna Lush emerald green metallic
- Maria-Luisa Sparkling cellophane gold topper
Availability: Now @ Zoya
See more photos!
Will you be wearing your red, white, and/or blue on July 4th? I’m most likely going to sport a red lip, at the very least! Here are five of my picks for a little red-themed inspiration, and it was quite hard to narrow it down, because there are so many awesome red lipsticks and polishes in particular. So think of this as just a moment in time – surely if I picked a week from now, it would be different
- Fyrinnae Hitched — a bold, warm red with a beautiful satiny sheen
- Zoya Blaze — a deeper, cool-toned red with sparkle
- Maybelline Very Cherry — rich, cherry red with a matte finish for under $10
- Make Up For Ever #99 — pure matte red for those who dare to go big
- Guerlain Garconne — classic, sumptuous deepened red
And for fun, I pulled ’em all up to compare here.
What’s your favorite red-hued product?
ZOYA is doing a buy one, get one free sale on any of the shades from the summer flashback page now through 6/16 (11:59PM EST) with code FLOGO. If you purchase four polishes, you’ll get four more for free, plus free shipping–that would make it $32 for eight polishes, shipped!
Terms and Conditions
Available while supplies last. BOGO offer includes Summer Flashback page items ONLY. Valid online only at www.zoya.com through 11:59pm EST, 6/16/13. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Shipping & Handling fees apply. Continental US only. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Code must be entered at time of purchase. Limit 6 free Summer Flashback Shades. – See more.