Zoya Spring 2012 Collections: True and Fleck Effect
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Each bottle retails for $8.00. This collection will be available January 13th, 2012.
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers. This collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear, full-coverage creams and metallics.
- Cho Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
- Farah Full coverage, latte beige cream
- Bevin Full coverage, pale sage green cream
- Skylar Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
- Tru Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
- Lotus Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
Zoya Nail Polish presents – three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
- Maisie Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Opal Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Chloe Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect