Zoya Spring 2012 Collections: True and Fleck Effect
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Each bottle retails for $8.00. This collection will be available January 13th, 2012.
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers. This collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear, full-coverage creams and metallics.
- Cho Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
- Farah Full coverage, latte beige cream
- Bevin Full coverage, pale sage green cream
- Skylar Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
- Tru Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
- Lotus Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
Zoya Nail Polish presents – three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
- Maisie Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Opal Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Chloe Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
See more photos & swatches!
Zoya Color Box Gift Sets
Zoya Color Box Gift Sets
The NEW Zoya Color Box Gift Sets arrive in a crushed velvet collectors box with three pre-selected Top Selling Zoya Nail Polish* Shades (0.5 oz – full size bottles). Each box comes individually packaged in a black glossy gift box which is then individually wrapped in custom “Zoya” tissue paper. The Color Box Gift Sets make the perfect gift for friends, family, co-workers, teachers or just as a personal treat. Our Color Expert has personally selected twelve Zoya Color Box gift trios for you to choose from. Each trio features three proven, best-selling shades from classic reds to beautiful beiges to soft grays to spectacular sparkles – they are all there – beautifully packaged and ready to celebrate the season! Every Zoya Color Box Gift Set qualifies for free expedited shipping to make sure your gift arrives in time for the holidays. Each box retails for $24.00.
Gift Sets ($24.00)
- Classic Contrast Raven, Trixie, Luna
- Classic Reds America, Sooki, Carmen
- Bold Greige Caitlin, Kelly, Freja
- Soft Greys Dove, Harley, Marley
- Spectacular Sparkle Alegra, Charla, Ivanka
- Rich Reds Isla, Sasha, Sarah
- Perfect Greens Yara, Edyta, Envy
- Beautiful Beiges Avril, Mia, Addison
- Bold Pinks Layla, Gilda, Lola
- Classic Purples Brie, Anaka, Moxie
- Deep Purples Jem, Roxy, Casey
- Delicate Pinks Laurie, Erika, Madison
availability: November 22 @ zoya.com
Holiday Gift Guide: The Best of Holiday Color
As promised, here is the next installment of our most comprehensive gift guide to-date! This post features my top picks from various holiday color collections that have launched this year. There are a few more holiday shades I haven’t reviewed or swatched, so there might be a few more of my favorites to come.
- Bobbi Brown Dual-Ended Eyeliners ($24) — annoyingly limited edition and really should contain more product, but the color payoff and formula is excellent.
- Chanel Beige Lame ($28.50) has been a go-to shade for a quickie wash of color when I want to brighten up eyes.
- Dior Couture Gold ($59) is one of my favorite eye palettes for the holidays; it’s very on-theme with golds and peaches and metallic finishes.
- shu uemura Dance in Glitter False Eyelashes ($75) is one luxurious gift for the eyes–gorgeous, well-constructed, and comes in a decorative box.
- shu uemura Eye & Cheek Palettes from WKW for shu uemura ($85 CDN) are fantastic and sadly, not available in the U.S., but our international friends–this is a rec for you–because they’re fantastic (and still to be reviewed!).
- NARS Miss Liberty ($27) gives cheeks a really glistening glow, very apropos for the holidays.
- Guerlain Parure de Nuit ($67) is the one product I’d recommend above all others for the holidays, and I say that because it’s a product I keep reaching for (to the point that I had to forcibly remove it from my reach).
- MAC What Joy! ($15.50) is a berry-red with subtle micro-shimmer and healthy shine with good color coverage.
- Illamasqua Belladonna ($20) is a fierce magenta pink with opaque color and lots of shine.
- Bobbi Brown Party Alice ($24) — super pretty pink-coral, perhaps not seasonally appropriate but divine anyway.
- NARS Joyous Red ($24) is a muted orange-red that’s workable on cool and warm-toned skin.
- Chanel Triomphal ($32) is a pinky-red with great vibrancy and glossy shine; and Chanel Empire is perfect for those who love a brighter pink with yellow undertones.
- Dior’s holiday lip colors ($32 each) were my surprise hit for lips this season–they’re so pretty on and wear well.
- China Glaze Let It Snow ($3-4 each) is a perfectly festive set of twelve polishes, and all of them are available individually, so you can pick your particular poison.
- Zoya Gems & Jewels ($8 each) is short and sweet with beautiful shimmers and extra-fun glitters (because they’re horizontal!).
- Dior Merveille is a festive orange-red with golden shimmer that will work well on warmer skin tones.
Zoya Feel Collection for Winter 2011
Every season the color experts at Zoya create dozens of new color collection options. This year, one of those “secret collections” just had to be seen now rather than later. The Feel Nail Polish Collection by Zoya delivers six new, highly pigmented, full coverage, neutral creams that are ideal for right now. Zoya polish retails for $8.00 per bottle.
- Kristen Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery Full coverage, blonde beige cream
availability: November 15th, 2011 @ zoya.com