Zoya Nail Polish wants you to SHINE in 2013 by rocking your unique style – on your nails! Pick any 3* Zoya Professional Lacquer shades to instantly update your nail polish wardrobe for the New Year! Offer Valid Monday, January 7th (10AM EST) through 11:59 PM EST January 13th ONLY Pick 3 bottles of Zoya Nail Polish for FREE* ** just pay shipping & processing charges of $10. Use code ZOYA2013.
Receive FREE Shipping*** with any Zoya or Qtica purchase of $25 or more (same code)! Here’s How…
1. Create an account on Zoya.com if you do not already have one. Add at least (3) Zoya Nail Polish shades to your shopping cart, along with any additional items you wish to purchase.
2. Enter Code ZOYA2013 into the coupon code field in cart and press “Apply Code”.
3. Complete Check-Out, Review & Submit Order.
* Promotion Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments, Gilty Pleasures and Spring 2013 Lovely & PixieDust Collection colors
** Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Processing Fee of $10 applies. Valid online at www.zoya.com 10 AM EST, 01/07/13 through 11:59pm EST, 01/13/2013. Continental US only. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors or errors associated with declined credit cards . Code must be entered at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it. Limit 1 promotional order per account.
Top 10 of 2012: Best Nail Lacquers
I really don’t know how I managed to keep this list to ten, because I feel like I fall in love with a new polish every week. There were SO many more amazing polishes that aren’t on this list, though. I tried to go across brands and put together a list of ones that really struck me or were more original.
- Hare Holiday Hoopla — glittery gold and red
- NARS Night Porter — deep forest green
- Chanel Malice — rich, decadent red
- Lacquistry Wattle Over With That Stuffing — green, gold, copper
- Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light — flakies in a purple jelly
- Cult Nails Princess — Cinderella blue
- Zoya Song — intense blue
- KB Shimmer Candy Cane Crush — peppermint for your nails
- Illamasqua Creator — silver over black
- Lynnderella Undead Red — red, purple, blue
What’s was your favorite nail lacquer of 2012?
Zoya Lovely Collection for Spring 2013
Lovely, just LOVELY! Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other….
- Piaf Fresh Forsythia yellow metallic (Full Coverage) (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13)
- GeiGei Blushing cherry blossom pink metallic (Full Coverage) (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13)
- Julie Soft Wisteria purple metallic (Full Coverage) (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13)
- Blu Lucky Hyacinth blue cream (Full Coverage) (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
- Neely Earliest spring green cream (Full Coverage) (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
- Jacqueline Perfect Magnolia nude cream (Full Coverage) (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
Availability: Zoya.com on January 1st, 2013, $8 each
5 Polish Picks for the Holidays
I tried to pick five various shades, rather than five of one color, to show off the variety of holiday-esque polishes!
- China Glaze Cranberry Splash — brilliant bright red
- Illamasqua Swinger — antique gold
- Zoya Song — sparkling blue
- Butter London British Racing Green — deep, dark green
- Chanel Malice — deep, dark red
What’s your favorite polish for the holiday season?
Emerald Green is Pantone’s Color of 2013
Pantone has announced that emerald green will be the color of 2013, which means expect to see about 234879234 new shades of emerald green released in beauty (and, well, everything else) next year. The good news is, for me, I adore emerald green! Here are five favorites to the tune of emerald green
- Milani Green Safari — emerald green with a frosted sheen
- Inglot #385 — vibrant emerald green with a matte finish
- Zoya Holly — shimmering emerald green polish
- NARS Misfit — a teal-tinged emerald green with sparkle
- MAC Emerald Green — strong emerald green in loose form