The Zoya Nail Polish Exchange* is BACK for Earth Day 2013!
Once again, Zoya is helping you do a little spring cleaning with the return of the Earth Day Zoya Nail Polish Exchange* for 2013. Clean out your nail polish wardrobe and get rid of old nail polish that may not be BIG5FREE (Free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) and exchange it for a greener alternative – long lasting, award winning, healthy ZOYA Nail Polish Bottles!
- Go to Zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like (Note: ALL Zoya PixieDust Collection shades are excluded) and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salon accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles).
- Apply the code: ZOYAEARTH2013
- Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (we use these funds to properly dispose of the old nail polish).
- SUBMIT your order!
Then Zoya will ship out your NEW polish…
- Once you get your order, here is where the exchanging* happens… Ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (ie. If you got 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
- Include a copy of your order.
To clarify the exchange: You do not have to send us the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount. You can also donate. If you decide you don’t want to do either, it’s ok “Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish” – we will still love you and will ship the Zoya polishes… we’ll just send you on a guilt trip for a while
Ship Your Old Nail Polish To:
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once we receive your polish we do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand). We are using the honor code here folks! We want to make sure you get your Zoya Nail Polish! We send you the polish first then you send your old polish back to us! If you do choose to send us your old polish we promise to properly dispose of it according to EPA guidelines. This offer is only good for 1 week so hurry – Don’t Wait!
*Offer valid online at www.zoya.com only. Offer expires on 4/26/2013 at 11:59PM EST. Continental US ONLY. Excludes ALL Zoya PixieDust Collection shades. Not valid with any other codes, coupons or promotions. Shipping and handling fees apply. Consumer accounts must exchange a minimum of 6 polishes with a 24 bottle maximum. Salon accounts must exchange at least 12 with a maximum of 48 bottles. Polish can be from any brand EXCEPT Zoya, Qtica or Nocti and can be exchanged for in-stock .5oz Zoya Nail Polish. Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish. Zoya Exchange code is unique and non-transferable. One code per account. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors or errors associated with declined credit cards. Please allow standard time for processing and shipping, however if volume is higher than expected please allow up to 6 weeks for shipping and processing. Art of Beauty, Inc. reserves the right to remove any polish that is out of stock from your order. You will not be charged for this polish. Backordered polish is not included in this promotion.
Twelve new Sun Inspired Colors for Summer 2013. Summer brings the sunniest colors to nails! Including six super shiny creams and six fresh foil metallics to put all the focus on the brightest shining light in any room YOU!
Stunning Collection ($8.00)
- Darcy (ZP663) Sunny yellow cream
- Thandie (ZP664) Citrus orange cream
- Micky (ZP665) Amazing coral cream
- Yana (ZP669) Rubine red cream
- Josie (ZP667) Grassy green cream
- Rocky (ZP668) Serene blue cream
Irresistible Collection ($8.00)
- Kerry (ZP684) Yellow gold foil metallic
- Amy (ZP670) Red orange foil metallic
- Tinsley (ZP671) Rose gold foil metallic
- Bobbi (ZP672) Hot magenta pink foil metallic
- Hazel (ZP673) Blue green foil metallic
- Rikki (ZP674) Fern green foil metallic
Availability: April 15th, 2013 at Zoya