Urban Decay Vice Eyeshadow Palette for Holiday 2012
Urban Decay launches the Vice Palette for fall—an insanely gorgeous new palette that’s ALL about eyeshadow. All twenty new shades (yes, twenty!) were created exclusively for the palette—you’ve never seen these colors before because they are BRAND-freaking new…and you can’t find them anywhere else. With a range of mattes, shimmers, satins, neutrals and brights, there’s something for everyone. Limited Edition.
From our makeup artist team to our makeup-obsessed staff, everybody’s flipping out over Junkie, a shimmery green; Black Market, a jet black-satin; Blitz, a breathtaking gold; and Chaos, a bright blue matte, a shade that Wende calls “…totally amazing. And there’s a velvety smoothness and depth of color that are never-before-seen qualities in a color-rich matte.”
It all comes housed in a sleek purple soft-touch case topped with a sparkling jeweled UD icon. The sophisticated case boasts a large mirror and a double-ended Good Karma Shadow and Crease Brush (a current customer favorite)! We even borrowed motion-control technology from the automotive industry–with the push of a button, the slow-opening lid dramatically unveils all 20 shades, seducing the eye with anticipation.
Every eyeshadow contains Urban Decay’s brand new Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.
- Desperation Taupe brown with satin finish
- Muse Deep sepia brown with multi-dimensional sparkle finish
- Jagged Metallic black gold with shimmer finish
- Blitz Metallic yellow gold with shimmer finish
- Penny Lane Metallic peachy bronze pearl with golden shimmer finish
- Junkie Dark green/blue pearl with golden shimmer
- Chaos Bright blue matte
- Occupy Metallic steel grey with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged Metallic electric turquoise with shimmer finish
- Black Market Jet black satin
- Provocateur Light metallic mauve with multi-dimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture Dark greyish purple with multi-dimensional shimmer finish
- Vice Deep eggplant purple with shimmer finish
- Noise Electric punch pink with gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor Metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind Metallic cork with shimmer finish
- Echo Beach Pale wheat with shimmer finish
- Anonymous Opaque almond with matte finish
- Free Bird Pink champagne with silver micro-sparkle shimmer finish
- Laced Opaque pinky taupe with matte finish
- Shadow/Crease Brush Double-ended brush included
Sephora 5 Times Square (200 W 42nd Street New York, NY 10036 (212) 764-2525) is holding a special preview Friday, September 14th, from 3PM to 9PM. “One day only! Get The Vice Palette here FIRST before it launches globally. Meet Eric, and his team of artists, get a customized look from highly anticipated The Vice Palette. 20 ALL NEW Eyeshadows, an incredible assortment of shades, and a beautiful case with a double ended eyeshadow brush. A DJ will be on hand and Tokens of Appreciation for the first 100 customers: Urban Decay The Vice Palette T-Shirt and TSA approved makeup bag filled with assorted samples.”
See more photos!
Video Review: Urban Decay Dangerous, Feminine, Fun, Ocho Loco
Video overview of the recent holiday releases from Urban Decay!
- Urban Decay Dangerous Eyeshadow Palette (2012)
- Urban Decay Feminine Eyeshadow Palette (2012)
- Urban Decay Fun Eyeshadow Palette (2012)
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set
On eyes: Urban Decay Fun Palette (Maui Wowie on inner tear duct, Stray Dog on middle of lid, Deep End on outer lid, Fishnet in crease and diffused above, Freakshow in crease, Sellout on brow bone), Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner (waterline), Urban Decay LSD Eyeliner (lower lash line), and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Lengthening Mascara. On face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (125), NARS Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush, Guerlain Les Voilettes Mineral Powder. On lips: Revlon Hot Pink ColorBurst Lipgloss.