Urban Decay Summer 2014 Launches
Naked Flush Bronzer/Highlighter/Blush ($30.00)
- Streak Pale bronze matte bronzer; peachy shimmer highlighter; bright coral blush
- Strip Deep bronze shimmer bronzer; golden shimmer highlighter; deep mauve blush
Naked Body Beauty Balm ($32.00)
Love the benefits of Naked Skin Beauty Balm so much that you’re tempted to slather it all over? We’ve got a better idea: Urban Decay launches Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm. Like a beauty balm for your whole bod, this luxe, moisturizing formula instantly tightens skin (yes, TIGHTENS!) and blurs flaws. The result? Smoother, FIRMER, more perfected skin every time you use it. (And a luminous, all-over Naked glow.) Lightweight and non-greasy, this sheer, illuminating formula works on every skin tone (from pale to deep-dark) and gives skin a subtle sheen. And did we mention the light-diffusing spheres that make you look professionally retouched? You’ll want to start every day Naked.
Naked Beauty Balm ($34.00)
Like our other shades, Naked Bronzing and Naked Illuminating blur flaws in seconds and provide serious anti-aging benefits in just 8 weeks. Naked Skin Beauty Balm diffuses light with high-tech pigments to give you amazing, natural, NAKED-looking skin as it perfects, protects, treats, primes and hydrates. Moisturizing but never greasy, it hydrates skin instantly and improves hydration over time. Makeup goes on beautifully and stays put. And did we mention the light-diffusing spheres that make you look professionally retouched? You’ll definitely look better Naked!
- Naked Bronzing Medium bronze
- Naked Illuminating Illuminating
Availability: May 2014 at urbandecay.com; late May/early June everywhere else
See more photos!
Urban Decay Honey Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Honey Eyeshadow ($19.00 for 0.05 oz.) is BACK! A few months ago, Urban Decay reached out to me about possibly bringing back Honey eyeshadow (as I had previously told them how sad I was about it being discontinued), and now, it’s back! It’s a really rich, molten, medium-dark yellow gold with a frosted finish–and the texture was incredible in the original, and it’s even better now: soft, buttery, and intensely pigmented. Now, here are five different ways to wear Honey (and don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chance to win all the products to recreate one of the eye looks!)…
Look #1 — Golden Honey
Look #1 – Golden Honey
- Eyes: Easy Baked (inner lid), Honey (middle of lid), Roach (outer lid/crease), ABC Gum (brow bone), Perversion 24/7 Liner (water line), Honey Eyeshadow (lower lash line).
- Cheeks: X Eyeshadow
- Lips: Lovelight Lipstick
See more ways to wear Honey!
The brightest reds in town: your cherry reds, your fire engine reds. Take your pick! 🙂 Check out swatches of these shades here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Vengeful Red –a potent, cool-toned red
- Urban Decay 69 — a rich, satin red
- Maybelline On Fire Red — a bold, bluish red
- Giorgio Armani #402 — a brightened, warm-toned red
- Buxom Scoundrel — a bright, cherry red
What are your favorite bright red lipsticks?
Next in our look at all things bright lips is orange! You can see swatches here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin — a bright orange-red
- Urban Decay Bang –a pop of bright orange
- Inglot #103 — a bold, orange-red
- Milani Sweet Nectar — a yellow-toned orange
- NARS Timanfaya — a satin-matte orange with yellow undertones