Urban Decay Naked Flushed – Native
Native Naked Flushed ($30.00)
Use these pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love-fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to. Urban Decay’s micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. And the finish? Flawless. Light-diffusing particles enhance and perfect to give your skin a fresh, glowy look…even when your late-night antics have you feeling anything but. The color is intensely pigmented yet blends beautifully—and the universal shades are versatile enough for any skintone.
- Bronzer Medium bronze
- Highlighter Pale pink shimmer
- Blush Bright pink
Availability: Now at @ Sephora (Exclusive to Sephora until 3/15)
A word about names: there have been a few more recently released products with names that have stirred readers’ feelings. I want to reiterate that discussion is encouraged on Temptalia, and it is good to have open, honest, and civil conversations about things that are important to each of us. Please take great care in appreciating the diversity in opinions within the community without invalidating the other person’s feelings. While a name may not bother one person or someone interprets it differently than someone else, just because one person is not offended doesn’t mean that someone else shouldn’t be or can’t feel the way that they do. There are a million names to choose from, so if and when brands choose one over another, it’s okay to question that choice.
Read my review here!
Looks like we can expect a palette of brights to complement all of the Naked palettes soon!
I thought coming up with a beautiful rainbow of hues might be a fun (and challenging!) theme to work under. Of course, I took liberties with the concept of rainbow and added a few in-between shades to make a full list of ten. I would love to see what your top ten shades are, in rainbow-order, so-to-speak!
- Urban Decay 69 — a bright, medium-dark red with cool undertones
- Zoya Amy — a fiery, gold-shimmered orange
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake — bright, matte yellow
- Illamasqua Fledgling — rich, grassy green with a matte finish
- OCC Man by Man — a metallic teal
- Urban Decay Radium — a medium blue with shimmer
- Sephora My Boyfriend’s Jeans — a blue-purple with shimmer
- Fyrinnae Parental Advisory — a bold, cool-toned purple
- Too Faced Lollipop — violet with fuchsia shimmer
- Dior Aventure (81) — because life isn’t complete without taupe
Share your favorites… For bonus points, feel free to share picks for teal, violet, and taupe