Urban Decay Launches for Holiday 2013
24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil ($16.00)
When we first introduced our original Naked palette, we created a Double-Ended Eye Pencil to go with it. Eventually, we loaded the palette with a brush instead, but people BEGGED us to sell the pencil on its own. It’s been so popular that we’re launching that original duo (Zero/Whiskey) as a regular part of our line AND adding three new color combos—one for each of our other Naked palettes. Looking for the perfect eye pencils to pair with all those gorgeous neutrals in our Naked palettes? You’re in luck. Urban Decay launches FOUR Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Designed to pair perfectly with our Naked palettes, these pencils are the ideal go-to to complete any Naked eye look. Each pencil includes two versatile liner shades inspired by its namesake palette. Three of the eight shades in the lineup are all-time bestsellers, and the other five are NEW and exclusive!
- Zero + Whiskey Zealous black cream + rich brown matte coordinates with Naked
- Perversion + Pistol Blackest-black matte + light gray-brown shimmer coordinates with Naked2
- Blackheart + Darkside Smoky black matte with rosy red micro-glitter + purple-taupe satin coordinates with Naked3
- Crave + Venus Deepest, darkest brown-black matte + soft, off-white shimmer coordinates with Naked Basics
Nail Color ($15.00) (Limited Edition)
- Blackheart Smoky greige with red and multicolored shimmer
- Zodiac Smoky green with gold, green and blue 3-D micro-glitter
I’m a long-time fan of Urban Decay, and so I’m sure none of these will come as a surprise from me!
- Eyeshadow — soft, buttery, pigmented, and silky-smooth–that’s the formula overall! The only ones I’m not keen on are the ones with micro-glitter.
- 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil — one of the most comfortable lip liners on the market and has a large shade range
- Revolution Lipstick — richly pigmented, hydrating, comfortable to wear lip color
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils — a favorite for years, I love the variety, consistency, and long-wear–now if only they’d bring back Honey
- Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color — rich, decadent lip color with a glossy finish; Scandal is a must-have
What are your favorite Urban Decay products?
Urban Decay Naked, Naked2, Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Comparisons
This post features comparison swatches of the new Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette against the previous two (Naked and Naked2) eyeshadow palettes. I had also pulled Naked Basics out for possible comparisons, but nothing in that palette was comparable to shades in Naked3.
You can find my full review of Naked 3 here.
- Strange is more matte than both Virgin (N1) and Bootycall (N2); Bootycall (N2) is also more orange/peachy.
- Dust is pinker, lighter, and less beige compared to Sin (N1).
- Burnout wasn’t comparable to any previous shades in the Naked palettes.
- Limit is much pinker and less brown compared to Tease (N2).
- Buzz wasn’t comparable to any previous shades in the Naked palettes.
- Trick has a redder tone compared to Chopper (N2) and is redder in tone as well as warmer, lighter than Toasted (N1).
- Nooner is darker, more mauve/pink compared to Tease (N2).
- Liar is cooler-toned, more taupe-like compared against Toasted (N1).
- Factory is significantly lighter than both Hustle (N1) and Busted (N2).
- Mugshot is darker, not as red-toned and more frosted than Toasted (N1) and darker than Sidecar (N1) and YDK (N2).
- Darkside isn’t comparable to either Hustle (N1) or Busted (N2).
- Blackheart wasn’t comparable to any previous shades in the Naked palettes.