Urban Decay Naked Vault Volume II
This complete set of Naked palettes lets you indulge any way you choose. Go bronzy with Naked (the palette that revolutionized neutrals forever). Channel a more taupe vibe with Naked2. Recreate that sultry, golden-hour light with rose-hued Naked3. Or get a sultry, smoky naked look with Naked Smoky. From ultra-smooth mattes to gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics, it’s all here. Each one of these palettes pairs beautifully with the indispensable matte shades in Naked Basics and Naked2 Basics. Every Eyeshadow shade features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. $274 value.
For those who prefer their cheek colors on the cooler side, today’s edition features cool-toned options for blushes with a more luminous sheen (see yesterday’s warm-toned picks).
- Laura Geller Plumberry — A Cool Berry with a Luminous finish.
- Becca Gypsy — A Cool Pink with a Luminous finish.
- Colour Pop Monster — A Cool Lavender with a Pearl finish.
- Urban Decay Bittersweet — A Cool Purple with a Satin finish.
- Clinique Pansy Pop — A Cool Lavender with a Satin finish.
- MAC I'm a Lover — A Cool Pink with a Satin finish.
- Makeup Geek Head Over Heels — A Cool Pink with a Luminous finish.
- IT Cosmetics Magical in Mauve — A Cool Plum with a Luminous finish.
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) — A Cool Fuchsia with a Satin finish.
- MAC Peony Petal — A Cool Pink with a Satin finish.
Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani 15 Eyeshadow Palette ($TBA) (Limited Edition)
More information to come as Urban Decay releases official details.
Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
For our last of fall favorites, here’s a look at some of my top picks for all things berry-hued (which tend to be lip and cheek oriented, as you may notice below).
- Kevyn Aucoin Neolita — a warmer, reddish berry
- NARS Vivien — a muted, rosy berry
- Urban Decay Venom — a shimmering berry
- Laura Geller Plumberry — a luminous fuchsia berry
- Kat Von D Bauhau5 — a bright, berry-pink with a flat matte finish