theBalm Balm Voyage Makeup Palette
theBalm Balm Voyage Makeup Palette is new for holidays, and I’ll have a review up shortly, but here are the official details and some photos I’ve taken of it to tease you for now The palette is available through theBalm right now for $42.50.
Take a peak at this season’s passport to instant glamour- introducing Balm Voyage, a travel-friendly palette from theBalm cosmetics. Balm Voyage contains 16 jet setting shadows paired with 3 lip and cheek creams that stow away conveniently in your carry on. These luxuriously pigmented, triple-milled shadows have high visibility and can be used wet for an extended stay. With this first class collection, you’ll never fly red-eye, but a red-lip is always complimentary! All of these choices allow you to take your look in whichever direction you desire.
One color I definitely associate with autumn is plum, so building on some of the recent lists, I thought I’d do one featuring some pretty plums today!
- theBalm Cabana Boy — a soft, muted plum with a luminous golden sheen for cheeks
- Zoya Mason — a warm, shimmery plum with a metallic finish for nails
- MAC Craving — a beautiful pinky-plum with a satiny finish for lips
- Chanel Merveille — a semi-opaque neutral plum with lots of shimmer for lips
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — a semi-sheer plum with cool undertones and pink and gold sparkle for lips