Hello from The Sparkle Factory! I am so excited to share the news that my beauty collections will soon be available right here at tarinatarantino.com! If you are already a fan of TARINA TARANTINO BEAUTY you will be happy to know that the entire collection will be going live next week with more exciting new seasonal collections coming soon. As a former makeup artist I have spent years dreaming of beauty products that I could never find, formulated with the highest quality, integrity and innovation. As a jewelry designer I wanted to create packaging inspired by the colorful and sparkling pieces in my collections. With TARINA TARANTINO BEAUTY I have brought these two worlds together and hope you will be inspired to create unique makeup looks from sweet and pretty to fearlessly fantastical.
And you know what? Temptalia readers can get 20% off all Tarina Tarantino orders (including accessories and jewelry, as well as beauty when it relaunches on the 7th) from now through February 13th, 2013 with code TEMPTALIA20! (excludes sale items) TTB is one of my favorite brands, and you can read my past reviews here. (Might I suggest Spark of Envy eyeliner?)
Top 10 of 2012: Makeup Palettes
There were actually a lot of fantastic palettes released this year! I already pulled up twenty that to consider for the top ten, and I had only reached August (I go backwards). So here are my picks–and I tried to include a variety of brands that were all excellent, but full disclosure: could have easily included more bareMinerals, Guerlain, and another Tom Ford (Enchanted).
- Chanel Harmonie du Soir — absolutely loved the formula
- Guerlain Turandot — one of my favorite products of the year
- Urban Decay Naked Basics — I like the way it complements N1 & N2
- Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty — beautiful textures, rich pigmentation
- Estee Lauder Violet Underground — bright pops of color
- Tom Ford Emerald Lust — rich, buttery textures and shades
- Disney Cinderella Storylook — fantastic value and overall quality
- bareMinerals The Star Treatment — beautiful warm-toned palette
- Guerlain Calligraphy — buttery and pigmented
- Le Metier de Beaute Nouvelle Vague — great pigmentation and texture