Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes for Spring 2017
Cover Shot: Eye Palettes swipe on highly pigmented, beyond blendable color for endless eye looks. Smashbox popped in two bigger base shades so you won’t run out of basics before you’ve used all the high-impact accent colors. You’ll be obsessed with the velvety, wearable quality of these shadows—not to mention the hot new eye looks they inspire.
Shop This Post
Cover Shot: Eye Palette, $29.00 (Limited Edition, Sephora Exclusive)
- Golden Hour Finishes range from matte to sparkle, and the sultry, golden shades are rich and creamy
- Ablaze Captures the warmth of the desert in a range of sun-drenched shades
- Bold Highly-pigmented, myriad of saturated, standout shades.
- Metallic Shades of gold, rose gold, bronze, copper, and pewter
- Softlight Champagne and rosé-inspired colors to highlight the eyes with low-level shimmer
- Smoky Mid-to-darker tones amp up intensity with a blend of matte, low-shimmers, and high-shimmer
- Matte Shades in warm nudes, cool mauves, and a deep, dramatic black