Smashbox The Santigolden Age by Santigold Collection for Summer 2014
For this exclusive collection, Santigold plays with the notion of approaching the post-2012 Golden Age – an age where the earth as we know it ceases to exist, revitalizing itself and morphing into its own beautifully balanced, utopic mirror image. This is a world where the earth, stars, humans, aliens and all co-exist harmoniously.
She’s partnered with Smashbox to create this vivid and playful color range, influenced by her strong creative sense. Already known for her mix-and-match sensibility, Santi is encouraging her collage style with this collection. From the themed, shade names to the one-of-a-kind ring design, she’s blended her style, hand-crafted artwork, fashion sense and love of color to create this exciting summer line.
Eyeshadow Collage ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
- Earth As We Know It Kelly green, soft sparkling cream, dark matte blue, dark sparkly forest green, raisin with rosegold pearl
- Apocalypse Now Shimmery teal, sparkling pewter, matte black, shimmery oyster, bright golden orange
Be Legendary Lip Gloss ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
- All Gold E’rything Sheer copper sparkle
- Hot Lava Orange red
Be Legendary Lipstick Ring ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
A Smashbox first! This collectible snake-pyramid ring is adorned with Swarovski crystals and has a limited-edition shade of Be Legendary Lipstick hidden inside.
- Still Kickin’ Soft golden coral
Double-Ended Limitless Eyeliner ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
- Azurite Is Never Wrong/El Dorado Bbright blue/soft gold
- Yellow Dwarf/Green Martian Bright yellow/mint green
Nail Polish Art Strips ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
You’ll have the world at your fingertips with these exclusive, mistake-proof nail strips. Designed by Santigold and @TroubleAndrew
- Serpent Charmer
- Eye of the Beholder
Availability: Now available @ Beauty.com, April 1st at Smashbox.com, Sephora, Sephora Inside JCPenney, Ulta, Nordstrom, Beauty.com and select Macy’s