Shiseido @ Narciso Rodriguez
“Cool Sheik”, “Reverse Makeup”, “Dirty and Smudged”
Get the Look
- Skin: The models skin was left as pure as possible, using very light foundation where needed.
- Eyes: Dick first applied a makeup remover around the eyes with a fluffy brush to give a wet base and slightly glossy effect around the eyes. He then blended two shades of the Luminizing Satin Eye Colors from the Fall 2009 Collection, Squirrel (BR303) and Cavern (BR708). He applied the combination of shadows around the eyes (on top and bottom), right into the lashlines. He then used this color on the lids to create “dirty looking eyes.” No mascara or liner is used.
- Lips: To create a matte lip, Dick blended two shades from the new Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte line from the Spring 2010 collection. Whisper (RD722) and Wink (BR323) were combined to create a flat mauve color, ultimately yielding “smudgy lips”.
See more photos… Continue reading “NYFW S/S ’10: Shiseido @ Narciso Rodriguez”
Shiseido @ Marc by Marc Jacobs
The look is “Punk rock”, “Painted on lip color,” “Inspired by the bright clothes”.
Get the Look
- Lips: Lips were prepped with Aquafor before applying color to the lips. Next, the Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Fuschia (RS320) from the Spring 2009 Line was applied, followed by a high pigment bright pink powder. The lips were completed with a dusting of the Translucent Loose Powder from the Fall 2009 Collection.
- Eyes/Brows: Eyes were left completely natural. Dick then used the Natural Eyebrow Pencil from the Fall 2009 Collection if needed.
See more photos… Continue reading “NYFW S/S ’10: Shiseido @ Marc by Marc Jacobs”
Shiseido @ Zero + Maria Cornejo
“Leftover makeup” look and “touch of sun.”
Get the Look
- Cheeks: Dick used the Luminizing Satin Face Color Tea Rose (RS302) from the Spring 2010 Collection and applied on the models’ bare skin, just on the cheeks and nose to give a sun-kissed look.
- Eyes: Dick lined the top and bottom lash line with the Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil in Brown (BR602) from the 2009 Fall Makeup Collection. To give the look a little bit of slip, he applied a dab of the Accentuating Color Stick in Champagne Flush (S3) underneath the eyes. After curling the lashes, Dick applied a touch of the Perfect Mascara in Black (BK901) from the Fall 2009 Makeup Collection. Dick used the Natural Eyebrow Pencil from the Fall 2009 Makeup Collection if the eyebrows were very light and brushed up the hairs simultaneously.
- Lips: Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Lipstick in Pout (RS326) from the Spring 2010 Collection was applied like a lip liner and patted to fill in the rest of the lip to create a soft, translucent lip.
See more photos… Continue reading “NYFW S/S ’10: Shiseido @ Zero + Maria Cornejo”