Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color for Fall 2011
Inspired by Dick Page’s photography and travels around the globe, the NEW Shiseido Makeup Shimmering Cream Eye Color glides over eyelids creating a luxurious and deeply pigmented look in an instant. There is no need to apply an eye shadow base or powder shadow on top as the Shimmering Cream Eye Color delivers strong color definition with maximum performance as well as unprecedented luster and lasting brilliance.
These lightweight, long-wearing cream shadows maintain a smudge-free and dewy finish that won’t crease or fade for up to 16 hours. Each shade can be worn separately or blended together for a variety of looks and effects.
With light-capturing power to outshine jewels, these shadows are smooth, blendable and remain stunning all day long using a combination of unique technologies including:
- Jewel Reflecting Powder – a shimmering powder that reflects different colors from every angle, emitting an intense radiance.
- Smooth Fit Base – uses Shiseido’s exclusive patent-pending emulsification technology to quickly remove excess oil and water after application, leaving only the essential reflective pearl and moisturizing ingredients behind on lids. This exceptional adhering quality is what gives the shadow its strong resistance to creasing and fading.
- Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE – a Shiseido-original ingredient that moisturizes and improves dryness to give eyes a fresh look all day long.
Shimmering Cream Eye Color ($26.00)
- Mist (WT901) Soft pearly white
- Magnolia (PK302) Fresh bright pink
- Techno Gold (GD803) Brilliant yellow gold
- Meadow (BE204) Warm, glowing beige
- Purple Dawn (VI305) Intense violet
- Leather (BR306) Rich, reddish brown
- Patina (GR707) Lustrous metallic bronze
- Moss (GR708) Vibrant bright green
- Sable (BR709) Luxurious taupe
- Tin (SV810) Rich silver
- Angel 9BL711) Deep, teal-toned blue
- Caviar (BK912) Glossy, shimmering black
availability: August 2011 at all Shiseido counters, online at macys.com, bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com, saks.com, sephora.com