Spring’s Hottest Ticket event gives VIB Rouges, VIBs, and Beauty Insiders 15% off. Sephora VIB Rouges can get 15% off their orders with code ROUGETICKET, 3/30 through 4/11. Sephora VIBs get 15% off their orders with code VIBTICKET, 4/3 through 4/11). Sephora BIs get 15% off their orders with code TICKET, beginning 4/4 through 4/10.
Here are some of my personal recommendations for eye products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Urban Naked Palettes (review) if you’re a big fan of various hues of neutrals that tend to lean more shimmery. I’ve enjoyed all three palettes enormously, and I usually take one along with me when I travel. (Pictured: Naked3)
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette (review) is one of the best eyeshadow palettes ever–perfect if you love rich, pigmented eyeshadows with frosted finishes.
- bareMinerals Power Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette (review) is a nice option for a neutral palette with a variety of finishes.
- Sephora 10 Shades of Samba Set (review) has ten shades of one of my favorite eyeliner formulas (Sephora’s Eye Contour Pencils) in several colorful hues. (Pictured: Romantic Comedy)
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (review) is my very favorite eyeshadow primer–colorless, works well across brands and finishes, and keeps my eyeshadow on extra long.
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadows (review) are my newest favorite for cream eyeshadows! So versatile, long-wearing, and sparkling. (Pictured: Hypnotique)
- Marc Jacobs Intro(vert) Highliner (review) is an eyeliner I get complimented on all the time–it’s a cooler-toned, brighter teal that is harder to dupe.
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 (review) is a set of eight full-sized eyeliners from black to teal–I’m constantly reaching for the shades in this one–and bonus, it comes with Grind House as well!
- Urban Decay Grind House (review) is my go-to for all my eyeliner sharpening needs!
- Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer (review) works nicely to keep brows in place without giving them a hard, crunchy feeling. I just picked up my second one this time around, actually!
Sephora 10 Shades of Samba Eyeliner Set for Summer 2014
These intense, long-lasting pencils feature a creamy, smudge-proof, and waterproof formula for a bold line of intense color in one stroke. The set includes 10 pencils including bestselling and exclusive limited-edition shades in three different finishes: glitter, matte and shimmer. The ultrasmooth formula is enriched with avocado oil for a smooth finish and resists water, heat, and humidity—perfect for a day of fun in the sun. Includes 10 full-sized eyeliners.
10 Shades of Samba Eyeliner Set ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
- Tropical Dancefloor Copper
- Caipirinha Dreamin’ Green
- Summer Cruise Turquoise
- Eccentric Diva Purple
- Romantic Comedy Flashy pink
- Black Lace Black
- Blonde Ambition Beige
- Banana Split Yellow
- Cookie Crunch Golden brown
- Tiramisu Brown
Availability: Now @ Sephora
Reader Rashmi wanted to get a list of some of my favorite eyeliners, particularly high-end shades, and I’m happy to oblige! I tried to go for an assortment of colors and finishes, but also some less “basic” shades, so you won’t find any staples like black on this list. You can see swatches of my list here. I can’t wait to hear what eyeliners make your top ten!
- Tarina Tarantino Spark of Envy — no favorites list is complete without this shade of bluish-teal
- Urban Decay Pistol — a warm taupe
- Sephora Snakeskin Dress — an olive green
- Sephora 5th Avenue — a deep, dark warm gray
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Intro(vert) — a brightened pop of jade green
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Th(ink) –a deep, dark purple
- Urban Decay Deep End — a brightened blue
- MAC Lord It Up — a gold-shimmered brown
- Urban Decay Scorch — a golden brown
- Sephora My Boyfriend’s Jeans — a cool-toned, bluish-purple
Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Femme Artistry Set
Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Femme Artistry Set ($48.00 for TBA oz.) features 25 eyeshadows from white to beige to blue to the color of the year–Radiant Orchid (of course!). I’m working my way through testing each shade, but for now, here are some sneak peek swatches and photos to hold you over… As always, please hold questions until I’ve had a chance to post the review