Here’s a little mix of my picks for Valentine’s Day-themed lipsticks that range from light pink to vibrant red! I’d love to hear your picks!
- MAC Lickable — bright pink
- Giorgio Armani #503 — rich red
- NARS Dragon Girl — blue-based matte red
- OCC Femme — light-medium pink
- Revlon Lollipop — glossy fuchsia pink
What lipsticks remind you of Valentine’s Day?
Top 10 of 2012: Lipglosses
These are ten fantastic shades of gloss that I reviewed and tested in the past year. You’ll notice that there are a few from Bobbi Brown’s High Shimmer range, and let’s just say it was hard not to include more!
- Bobbi Brown Firefly — iridescent pink and silver
- Chanel Merveille — muted plum-pink
- Clarins Grenadine — bright coral-pink
- Bobbi Brown Canary — gold on gold
- MAC Girl About Town — bright pink
- Korres Crocus — lavender
- MAC Ready to Roam — rich red
- Bobbi Brown Citrus — gold-shimmered coral
- Revlon Rosegold — pale rose gold
- Illamasqua Stranger — antique gold