If you’re looking for something bold or bright to wear this fall and don’t want to break the bank, here are five of my top picks!
- Revlon Raspberry Pie — a medium-dark, fuchsia-pink with a glossy, luminous finish that’s comfortable to wear and balm-like
- Maybelline Brazen Berry — a brightened fuchsia-magenta with a luminous sheen
- NYX Chic Red — a bold, bright blue-based red with a matte finish
- Revlon Pink Truffle — a plummy brown with a luminous sheen
- Maybelline Very Cherry — a classic blue-based red with a matte finish
What’s your favorite lipstick for fall that’s a total steal?
September is the beginning of all things autumn for me. The temperatures have already started to cool down by me, though it’s still warm overall, the nights are cooling down. I’ve always been partial to September, as I am a September baby Usually, the real start of fall begins with my first sip of Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte, but they already brought it back (and it was delicious!). By this point, I’ve typically reviewed several fall color collections, which is perfect timing so I can include some of those favorites while they can still be purchased. This month’s Tempting 10 features more recently released shades from the fall collections, but I still wanted to highlight a few favorites that you can find all year-long.
- Dior Millenium — a shimmering warm-toned, pewter in a cream formula that can be used as a sheer wash or built up for more intensity.
- Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Palette — it is such a perfect mix of deep, smoky shades for fall with excellent color payoff across the board.
- Color Club Beyond — a deep, warm, smoky gray-black with holographic shimmer–like ash from a crackling fireplace with dancing, fiery bits of shimmer.
- Urban Decay Vice — a rich, plummy purple polish with a soft, shimmering pearl.
- Milani Purr-fect Purple — a vibrant, rich purple eyeshadow with shimmer–perfect for accenting the eye!
- Tom Ford Love Lust — it’s a warmer, more muted coral, so it’s a lovely transition shade from summer to fall
- Guerlain Madame Batifole — creamy, hydrating, incredibly pigmented, and long-wearing makes this a rich, fuchsia-shimmered berry-red a true joy to wear.
- Tom Ford She-Wolf — it’s pricey, but not only is it a palette I could easily see myself reaching for time and time again, it was a palette that readers gravitated towards. It was easily one of the most viewed products from all fall color collections!
- Benefit Rockateur — a rose gold blush is subtle, wears well, and reminds me of the colors of autumn; rusty in a way, but still warm and inviting.
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette — ten glorious shades of bold, bright, eye-catching shadows with buttery, soft, and smooth textures and excellent color payoff.
I hope you’ll consider sharing your must-haves for September in the comments! Here’s a quickie list to get you started…
Must-Have Eye Products:
Must-Have Cheek/Face Products:
Must-Have Lip Products:
Must-Have Hair/Skin Products:
For me, summer and juicy, sweet watermelon go hand-in-hand. This post is inspired by that connection and my personal love for watermelon! These are five lovely shades of pink and red-coral!
- Giorgio Armani No. 06 Fluid Sheer — a luminous watermelon pink for your cheeks
- Revlon Wild Watermelon — a gllosy coral-red for lips
- Givenchy Rose Dressing — a warm, luminous pink
- Chanel Elixir — glossy coral-red for nails
- Giorgio Armani #519 — ultra-glossy coral-pink
What’s your favorite pink-coral?
5 Must-Have Corals Under $20
Four of the five are under $10, even! You can see them all side-by-side here.
- Physicians Formula Warm — soft, glowy pink-coral
- Revlon Kiss Me Coral — warm, orange-coral gloss
- Zoya Tinsley — gold-shimmered coral
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — vibrant pink-coral
- Inglot #361 — matte orange-coral