Finding a rich, deep pink or berry lipgloss that doesn’t settle into lip lines or look like a splotchy mess is harder than you’d think, but here are five of my top picks that won’t give you such a hard time! What are your favorite deep pink and berry lip glosses?
If cool pinks weren’t your thing, how about the other end of the spectrum–warm pinks–as shades to consider this spring? Here are a few of my picks for the season! I’d love to hear yours
- Revlon Elusive — a medium, warm-toned pink with a satin-matte finish
- Chanel Revelation (63) — a light-medium pink with warm undertones
- Zoya Brigitte — a muted, medium pink with warm undertones
- Hourglass Radiant Magenta — luminous, medium, warm-toned pink
- Givenchy Rose Taffetas (201) — creamy, medium pink with warm undertones