Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer
Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer ($8.99 for 0.20 fl. oz.) is a new gloss from Revlon HD for spring. There are fifteen shades in total, and I was able to find thirteen of them locally (I’m missing Pink Diamond and Garnet). I’m working my way through testing them, so I hope you enjoy this sneak peek for now 🙂
See more photos & swatches!
You don’t have to spend a lot to add a really great fuchsia lipstick to your stash! Here are a few of my favorites 🙂 I’d love to hear yours!
- Fyrinnae Sexy Nerd — a gold-shimmered fuchsia pink
- Revlon Lollipop — a glossy fuchsia pink
- NYX Pink Lyric — a pop of muted fuchsia pink
- Milani Violet Volt — a metallic fuchsia-magenta
- Maybelline Fuchsia Flash — a bright, luminous fuchsia
If coral isn’t your thing, maybe a pop of fuchsia with a glossy, high-shine finish is! 🙂 Here are a few of my favorites! I’d love to hear yours.
- Revlon Adorned — a bold, brightened fuchsia-red with iridescent shimmer
- Giorgio Armani #523 — a fuchsia-red with a glossy shine
- Giorgio Armani #505 — a sheerer, shimmery fuchsia-red
- NARS Priscilla — a bright pop of fuchsia pink
- Illamasqua Boost — an iridescent fuchsia magenta
Revlon Spiderman Collection
Spiderman Chrome Nail Enamel Collection ($5.99) (Limited Edition)
Electric glowing glass pearls in intense rainbow hues give a luminescent effect. Revlon’s Spiderman Collection is inspired by the comic book series’ newest silver screen release.
- Electrified Web
- Spidey Sense
- I’m Electro
- Gwen’s Crush
- 1000 Volts
Spiderman Super Lustrous Lipgloss Collection ($7.99) (Limited Edition)
Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipgloss with electric chrome effect. Revlon’s Spiderman Collection is inspired by the comic book series’ newest silver screen release.
- Sparks Fly
- Electro Shock
Availability: Now @ ULTA