I bet you thought GOLD! was coming today, but I actually wanted to focus on pewter, which is kind of a mix of silver and gold, often with an antique, vintage, or “dirty” vibe to it. Pewter is a lot like taupe–it is hard to define, and it can be warmer or cooler (more golden or more silver). What are your favorites? I’m always in the market for a new shade of pewter!
- Colour Pop I Heart This — A Warm Pewter with a Metallic finish.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Patsy (164) — A Warm Pewter with a Metallic finish.
- Make Up For Ever D552 Crystalline Gray Beige — A Warm Pewter with a Frost finish.
- Revlon Rich — A Neutral Pewter with a Metallic finish.
- MAC Antique Diamond — A Warm Pewter with a Frost finish.