Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection
The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = Base; ; Platinum = Eye; Rose Gold = Finish. Exclusively at ULTA
Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush ($25.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flattop head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. Ideal for contouring and sculpting.
Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush Brush ($23.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush Brush has an expert-designed bristle shape which provides focused application of cheek color. Highlights and sculpts across cheeks for a seamless finish. Bristles are perfectly spaced for an air-brushed, buildable application. Easily apply color to apples of the cheeks, and blend to your personal preference.
Bold Metals 200 Oval Shadow Brush ($15.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 200 Oval Shadow Brush offers the one-sweep brush with a full, round shape for all-over eyelid application, and seamless blending of powder and cream eyeshadows. It can also be used for detailed highlighting of the brow bone.
Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease Brush ($15.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease Brush has densely packed, tapered bristles which helps to apply eye color into the crease for a more dimensional look. The firm tip is ideal for blending color along the lash line.
Bold Metals 202 Angled Liner Brush ($15.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 202 Angled Liner Brush has firm, slanted bristles that hug the lash line for smooth, even application of eyeliner. This tool is ideal for precision application.
Bold Metals 100 Arched Powder Brush ($25.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 100 Arched Powder Brush domed-cut, powder brush sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders. Bristle tips start low on the brush head to optimize product pickup, allowing you to blend flawlessly.
Bold Metals 101 Triangle Foundation Brush ($23.99)
Real Techniques Bold Metals 101 Triangle Foundation Brush was uniquely designed with 3 different sides for a flawless coverage. This never-before-seen design will revolutionize your foundation application. The largest of the three sides is ideal to cover large areas of the face. Use the cross-hatching technique to blend the product into the skin for full coverage. The 2 angled sides can be used for full coverage under eye, and for blending seamlessly around the nose. The pointed tip is an added bonus for spot coverage. Since the brush has 3 sides you can use 3 colors, and still blend flawlessly.
Availability: Exclusively at ULTA
After reflecting on reviews I’ve done over the past year that are more budget-friendly, I definitely need to spend a little more time on cheek color in the upcoming year. Good thing I’ve already gotten a great start on that with some of the upcoming products for spring! (So stay tuned!) Here is a mix of cheek colors, face tools, and a few polishes to round-out our last top ten for budget-friendly products.
- Fyrinnae Nordic Angel Powder Blush — warm-toned, pink-tinged peach with a satin-matte finish
- Physicians Formula Natural Happy Booster — light-medium pink with warm undertones and a luminous finish
- Maybelline Coral Burst Blush — a pop of brightened orange with a golden sheen
- Physicians Formula Warm Happy Booster Blush — a warm, coral-pink with a soft, sparkling sheen
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Bikini Contest Bronzer — medium-dark, orange-tan with a champagne sheen
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush — a fantastic brush for applying foundation
- Real Techniques Contour Brush — a easy-to-use brush for highlighting, blush, and cream blush
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Mazel Tov Nail Lacquer — deepened navy blue with faint micro-shimmer
- L’Oreal New Money Nail Lacquer — a true chartreuse
- L’Oreal The Reign of Studs Nail Lacquer — a cool-toned, light-medium purple with silver sparkle and silver sequins